Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tyrant

02/23/15 - Today, And Tomorrow

Please don' put a limit to tiers for 12 hours. Because of the timezone many of us will be at work at the start of the KS campaign so if there is a limit for some tier we will be screwed

The limited tiers are only offered by count, not by hours on Kickstarter.  We're going to offer discounts for a few hundred on three of the mid/high-range pledges and a few thousand at the low end pledge.  Hopefully that helps out the people who have participated in the community.  It's kind of a pain because it makes our pledges look messy/complicated on the Kickstarter page but it seemed like the right thing to offer those of you here.

Gordon Walton, ArtCraft Entertainment, Inc.  [Rules of Conduct]

Follow us on Twitter @CrowfallGame | Like us on Facebook

Very very interesting. Coming from a burnt out gamer and generally a bitter mmo player. I must admit I am mildly excited over this. Will I back this? I think after tomorrow I will know for sure. I'm trying not to let my hype meter burst and cloud my judgement.

- Jinxys

Pretty excited to see the alpha footage.  And the complete reinvention of the MMORPG genre! 

This is one of those games that it will make it big or completely bomb!  From the clear vision that his been described on the forums these past 2 months, I have a feeling good things are to come from th is team!

I hope they have a kickstarter tier where I can pre-purchase the game outright.

I rarely pre-purchase, as you usually don't know what the game is about at that point.  But here, I'm willing to support it even if it turns out not to be my cup of tea, because it an idea worth supporting.  If this succeeds, we could see more MMO's follow suit, and hopefully shake up this stagnant industry a little.

The limited tiers are only offered by count, not by hours on Kickstarter.  We're going to offer discounts for a few hundred on three of the mid/high-range pledges and a few thousand at the low end pledge.  Hopefully that helps out the people who have participated in the community.  It's kind of a pain because it makes our pledges look messy/complicated on the Kickstarter page but it seemed like the right thing to offer those of you here.

I really appreciate the discounts for the first few pledges.

Now all that's left is for me to race to the pledge page at 6:00 AM Pacific XD

Gosh, I hope I manage to get a good tier before they run out.

How Can Mounts Add to the Crowfall Experience?  Caravans, Hunting Boars, and more.

How Complex can Mining be in Crowfall?  Mining difficulty, fatigue, infrastructure.

Excellent!

Appreciate your supporters.

Thats all too rare in the "convenience store" that the MMO market has devolved into these recent years.

I personally hope .. that you will reach minimum funding pledge amount in a few hours.

So that .. paypal gets opened~

I hope this won't dilute my gameing funds too much xD.... ohh pleaes do show great stuff tommorow.

Decision makeig is hard on an empty stomache.

Thanks for the news!

Can I get some help with the time?

Twitch Stream in on Tuesday at 2:00pm CST and Kickstarter starts at 9am EST/6am PST... what time is that in Europe? (Paris,Berlin,...)

Thanks

Well, for Paris, everything is 7 hours ahead of CST. So 9:00PM (21:00) for the Stream and the Kickstarter wold be about at 3:00PM ( 15:00) Please correct me if i'm wrong!

I really hope crowfall will be a great game that will change the future of mmorpgs. However I have a few questions ^_^ (you might not have the answers just yet as the game is still in development).

I was wondering if there would be a maximum amount of players in a guild (if it will still be called guilds).

I was also wondering if in order to take control of an area, you would have to fight bosses and monsters in addition to the other players who will try to control it ?

Anyway thanks for trying to do something new and fun ^_^.

Cyaaaaa

There is a chance they will give us a link to the non-live project and that would give us an idea of what we want to spend. I have seen that on a couple of different projects. I used to run Awesomegamingprojects.com (a crowdfunding resource) and I encouraged things of that nature. I do think that AC has done the best prep work that I have ever seen on a project (and I would consider myself an expert(not meant to be a brag) as I have spent a number of years assisting, writing about, and participating in crowdfunding projects -- games specifically). If the gameplay looks good and they have crafted a nice "wall" this could be one of the best MMOs of all time based on the community that they already have and the thousands that will learn about the game starting tomorrow.

Thrilled that we will see some in game footage! I have never ever funded a game in this manner, honestly it goes totally against of how I handle my money.

However, it is a high probability I will break my own limitations on how I spend my money and do it just this one time. Will be dependent on game footage yet :)

It would also be extremely helpful to know tiers today yet, so responsible adults can discuss it with their significant other before dropping some cash on a early tier high priced package.

Gordon - Any chance of getting advanced copy of the packages with proposed costs?  It would be helpful to be able to mull this over a little before pulling the trigger tomorrow.

I just want to add my voice to this request, too.  Having access to the tiers or the page before it goes live, to help decide which tier to grab, would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks for any consideration!

"Darken the moon and conceal the stars; our Light will never be extinguished." - The Tome of the First Flame

LW_sig_concept_7b_lighter_zpsu0zpsinn.jp

The Lantern Watch - A Crowfall-first guild. Welcome Home. Join us @ http://crowfall.shivtr.com

I cannot wait any longer! this will be awesome!

The merchant families of Guinecea were the first to establish trade between Worlds. Our artist, the inventors of sculpture and stagecraft. Our duelist, the finest masters to wield a blade. Our engineers, the only to unlock the secret of munitions.

Wow, i don't think i'll be able to sleep , even if it only starts at 3PM for me. So excited to see all the new info and the kickstarter and if you guys do no NDA on alpha aswell that would be great so i can include it in my streaming shedule.(that is incase i'd actually be in the alpha :D

Good luck with the kickstarter campaign, i got high hopes up for it !! 

So.........What was the point of the countdown if you were going to dump all the info in a post 15 hours prior? You should have made us wait!!!! You guys robbed me of 15 hours of countdown excitement!!! :blink:  :blink:  :blink:

On a more serious note, glad to see the shindig is getting underway. And that countdown is still #Worth since Im still waiting to see dat alpha footage!