Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tyrant

02/23/15 - Today, And Tomorrow

As a final favor: if you like Crowfall, you can help make our campaign successful by helping us get the word out.  Kickstarter projects with early momentum get a lot more attention (both from the Kickstarter community, and with the press!) so...

- If you are going to back us, the sooner the better! 

- Please consider sharing us with anyone that you think might be interested in joining our community as a backer.

Gordon Walton

excellent.... warming up the debit card now....

Former IC of Societas Daemonica (2005 -2014)

SB and other gamesFormer IC Nordic Chapter SB (2004)

Former IC / NL of House of Atreides SB Damnation (2003-2004)

So... why Tuesday Morning? Why not afternoon, or maybe even a Friday? Is there some internal reason? Just curious.

Life is not a Destination  -- Enjoy the Journey

Stand back, then, my friend. Stand back, watch and learn.

wxDQ4r3.png

So... why Tuesday Morning? Why not afternoon, or maybe even a Friday? Is there some internal reason? Just curious.

Because someones morning will be someone elses afternoon or evening? : /

Because someones morning will be someone elses afternoon or evening? : /

But they are in Texas. So it's there morning. The only "reason" (silly) I could think of is if they are having a race to see who gets to open the KS campaign first.

Edited by Fiblit

wxDQ4r3.png

How did it go?

42,000+ unique visitors last week
                         only 53% of visitors are from US/Canada/UK (which means we have a huge overseas following)

Yeah. And as part of this following I am very interested to know how it will be with us, oversears. :) Hope you will cover this topic in your reveal.

Yet is that sufficient? People have real life responsibilities and not everyone is up that early in the morning.

Real... what? responsib... *whispers* Guys, what's he talking about?

You know the saying: 'bright and early...' Oh, wait.

Yeah, AC! What the heck?

oaOnsEV.jpg?1

But they are in Texas. So it's there morning. The only "reason" (silly) I could think of is if they are having a race to see who gets to open the KS campaign first.

Well going from their past behavior patterns, they have always released everything between 8 am - 9am central time. I suppose they have a system and they intend to follow the same path through out it all. It appears that way anyway. 

How do a save my credit card details to my kickstart?

Apparently you can pledge on something else and then cancel the pledge and it will have your information but I can't suggest that in case something goes wrong.

woo kickstarter begins tomorrow!

set the alarm clock for those limited tiers :)

+1

My money gets in on the 25th tho so that kinda sucks :P but might be able to scamble up to get a nice pack and suport the devs since i really belive this game will be for me, but i gues i will find out tomorrow!

Im so hyped for the gameplay! 

+1

My money gets in on the 25th tho so that kinda sucks :P but might be able to scamble up to get a nice pack and suport the devs since i really belive this game will be for me, but i gues i will find out tomorrow!

Im so hyped for the gameplay! 

You'll have 20-30 days before they charge you, so you should be fine :)

Well going from their past behavior patterns, they have always released everything between 8 am - 9am central time. I suppose they have a system and they intend to follow the same path through out it all. It appears that way anyway. 

I suppose that would make sense. At least they are punctual, unlike other studios!

wxDQ4r3.png