Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tyrant

02/23/15 - Today, And Tomorrow

I am willing to pay up to £100 to support this game. My brother wants to support it and so does my mum! Shes a WoW pro! haha :P

What a happy family :D !

One thing is for sure, in a few hours, either you will be eating crow, or us "it's not a lobby game" people will be.

The only people who do not think this is a lobby game are the fanboys. Just like the people who think camelot unchained is going to be a ffa pvp gankfest. Neither are true and neither will happen.   If your world resets and your EFFECT

ON THE WORLD GETS ERASED meaning, everything you've built gets and taken away and reset... THAT'S A LOBBY GAME.. I don't care if your "perfect world" homeworld is persistent.  It'd like saying in DAoC if every 5 months all the keeps and all the relics magically were reset back to their home factions. That'd be a lobby game too, eg...  homeworld and frontiers. Just embrace it, as long as the world is reset at any interval you are just in a lobby waiting to join that "kingdom"

The only people who do not think this is a lobby game are the fanboys. Just like the people who think camelot unchained is going to be a ffa pvp gankfest. Neither are true and neither will happen.   If your world resets and your EFFECT

ON THE WORLD GETS ERASED meaning, everything you've built gets and taken away and reset... THAT'S A LOBBY GAME.. I don't care if your "perfect world" homeworld is persistent.  It'd like saying in DAoC if every 5 months all the keeps and all the relics magically were reset back to their home factions. That'd be a lobby game too, eg...  homeworld and frontiers. Just embrace it, as long as the world is reset at any interval you are just in a lobby waiting to join that "kingdom"

I reject your definition of Lobby Game. ;)

"Darken the moon and conceal the stars; our Light will never be extinguished." - The Tome of the First Flame

LW_sig_concept_7b_lighter_zpsu0zpsinn.jp

The Lantern Watch - A Crowfall-first guild. Welcome Home. Join us @ http://crowfall.shivtr.com

Congratulations, your project is live on Kickstarter!

Drumroll...

Here's your project URL:
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/crowfall/crowfall-throne-war-pc-mmo

The countdown begins now. You know what to do: tell people about it!

GOOD LUCK!
Kickstarter

We went a little early to get the final URL.  Still posting stuff for the site.

Gordon Walton, ArtCraft Entertainment, Inc.  [Rules of Conduct]

Follow us on Twitter @CrowfallGame | Like us on Facebook

,  fairly well-known guild can get guild access to the first stages of beta testing? Simply well very impatient to watch the game and wouldn`t want to fall face in the dirt on the open beta test.

Congratulations, your project is live on Kickstarter!

Drumroll...

Here's your project URL:

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/crowfall/crowfall-throne-war-pc-mmo

The countdown begins now. You know what to do: tell people about it!

GOOD LUCK!

Kickstarter

We went a little early to get the final URL.  Still posting stuff for the site.

83823798680046f049fbb04d617fedd4.png