Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tyrant

02/23/15 - Today, And Tomorrow

Wohoo! :D

I went Sapphire as I have saved up alot due to lots of long hours and many days of work and wanted to treat myself. This game looks ace and I hope the developers can bring the game we all want!

Once this is successful its over to the developers! GO DEVS WOO! xD

I look forward to being able to do some videos on this game. Perhaps I will discuss it in the We Be Gamers next podcast!

Peace! :)

Edited by Deadlyapples

zFzmJQw.jpg

anybody catch expected delivery dec 2016?

no worries i should be 20th on supported credit list and ill get a badge on forum in a few months lol

now for the remaining archetypes and character creation screens so we can start brainstorming templates etc

Edited by thejanitor

The only people who do not think this is a lobby game are the fanboys. Just like the people who think camelot unchained is going to be a ffa pvp gankfest. Neither are true and neither will happen.   If your world resets and your EFFECT

ON THE WORLD GETS ERASED meaning, everything you've built gets and taken away and reset... THAT'S A LOBBY GAME.. I don't care if your "perfect world" homeworld is persistent.  It'd like saying in DAoC if every 5 months all the keeps and all the relics magically were reset back to their home factions. That'd be a lobby game too, eg...  homeworld and frontiers. Just embrace it, as long as the world is reset at any interval you are just in a lobby waiting to join that "kingdom"

Label it however you want. Our effects on each world are as permanent as any on a game that gets reset. More, because each world will be unique, and our characters persist, through personal death and world destruction. Some campaigns can last longer than any Shadowbane server ever did, I bet..

I think the K-Mart of MMO's already exists!  And it ain't us!   :)

All the tiers showed Dec 2016, so im assuming it was more of a launch date and not related to alpha/beta.   that being said,  can we start alpha 1 now please? :)

edit: yes i know that it said summer 2015 for alpha, but I can still dream can't I?

Edited by quavis

How are they doing the reserving of character names? Nothing in the Kickstarter FAQ about when or how it will be done.

if i were to select the 100 dollar one after already pledging 60 would i get bumped to the better package or would i have pledged 160?

as i am also interested in the unique name

What is VIP month time?

Edit: just saw it here on the website but it is not explained on the kickstarter page at all? Not on the kickstarter page for the game?

Edited by Wonderboy2402

NANGS3P.jpg