Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tyrant

02/23/15 - Today, And Tomorrow

I have to praise your marketing strategy it suits your needs pretty well. Dropping pieces of information and discussion to create an audience that is really interested in what you have to put out.

In my opinion, this is what will make this project successful. The fact that they have built a community that has an insane amount of activity, I think it will really make this successful. The fact that they have already given so much information is huge!

LW_sig_concept2_zpsgdrsfl7n.jpg

We won't have NDA's for beta tests.  We haven't decided on Alpha tests yet.

Oh, cool ^_^

And, how about the first question?)

fairly well-known guild can get guild access to the first stages of beta testing? Simply well very impatient to watch the game and wouldn`t want to fall face in the dirt on the open beta test.

Edited by maximporsche

Well you definitely won't be going over with that guess :)

Plenty of room for stretch goals.  ;-)

That was announced hunger week.

I must've missed that.  I thought they just announced crowdfunding in general.

We won't have NDA's for beta tests.  We haven't decided on Alpha tests yet.

So I suppose you're going to let the backers into Alpha then (You slipped, loudmouth!). The question is: do our beta groups actually hold any meaning?

So I suppose you're going to let the backers into Alpha then (You slipped, loudmouth!). The question is: do our beta groups actually hold any meaning?

Sure, we'll run several, ever-larger beta tests before full release.  The beta groups will let people (who don't back us) play for free in a limited time beta test.  We'll have to cut beta signups off soon though with over 50k people signed up!

Gordon Walton, ArtCraft Entertainment, Inc.  [Rules of Conduct]

Follow us on Twitter @CrowfallGame | Like us on Facebook

Jeeze GW, you know how to get me even more pumped up than I was before..can't wait till tomorrow.. I think my f5 key is going to hate me, hell all the keys might hate me, since I'll be posting away!

Any slips on alpha starting timeframe / how long they will go on for? :D

Edited by WonderBread

Guys, I hope you can make this happen and I hope that it happens in Europe too. Good luck we will be supporting you.

I suppose the most important thing about backing now is to get an account that is not tied to an external publisher. (At least I hope it works that way, much like my Planetside 2 account was tied to SOE instead of their European publisher)

Does the Kickstarter go live tomorrow or just the announcement of the Kickstarter details?

The actual Kickstarter page goes Live tomorrow, 8am CST.  More or less when the timer runs out.  Maybe a little before.  :) 

Gordon Walton, ArtCraft Entertainment, Inc.  [Rules of Conduct]

Follow us on Twitter @CrowfallGame | Like us on Facebook