Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tyrant

02/23/15 - Today, And Tomorrow

I'll be at work :'(

I hope copies of all the streams will be up promptly, I wonder how hard they will be to view from mobile?

a52d4a0d-044f-44ff-8a10-ccc31bfa2d87.jpg          Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes... Than if they're upset, they'll be a mile away, and barefoot :P

Very excited for tomorrow! I'm very glad we received this announcement as a heads up for tomorrow- thought we wouldn't be getting any new news today. 

3d0d8f69-fe9b-4388-a220-3b2486e07d40_zps

Looking forward to the big reveal and the kickstarter presentation.  Howdy to all the Shadowbane folks.

Yarrrr, mate!!!

The Shipwrecked Pirates

www.thesaltymaid.com

Thrilled that we will see some in game footage! I have never ever funded a game in this manner, honestly it goes totally against of how I handle my money.

However, it is a high probability I will break my own limitations on how I spend my money and do it just this one time. Will be dependent on game footage yet :)

It would also be extremely helpful to know tiers today yet, so responsible adults can discuss it with their significant other before dropping some cash on a early tier high priced package.

IMPORTANT: there will be some limited tiers available for our "core following", i.e. the people who spend the most time on (and have been the most vocal on) our forums.  We know you guys will be the first to see the campaign -- as an FYI, backing early could pay off!

Dang, this bums me out. I've been hyping this game a crapload on reddit (/r/MMORPG and /r/crowfall) and Twitter, but not on the official forums. =\

aS52sKM.jpg

Didn't you already do that? :)

Also, I will trade you a nice wedding gift for a button. :)

Lol! What's a nice wedding gift to you? Edited by mal

Dang, this bums me out. I've been hyping this game a crapload on reddit (/r/MMORPG and /r/crowfall) and Twitter, but not on the official forums. =\

You got the word by being here.  Everyone signed up gets an email tomorrow after we go Live, and that takes a while typically.  It's not locked or anything to your account.  Just show up when the page goes live.

Gordon Walton, ArtCraft Entertainment, Inc.  [Rules of Conduct]

Follow us on Twitter @CrowfallGame | Like us on Facebook

Lol! What's a nice wedding gift to you.

Oh now you are just putting me on the spot!! :P

How would a very nice toaster sound? One with space for four slices and not just two. All class here!

LW_sig_concept2_zpsgdrsfl7n.jpg

I wouldn't worry about that.  The Devs are assuming their core following are going to go to their Kickstarter ASAP.

I'm pretty confident, non-core followers can access the Kickstarter at the same time as core folllowers

Just make sure you're online when the Kickstarter goes live.

How Can Mounts Add to the Crowfall Experience?  Caravans, Hunting Boars, and more.

How Complex can Mining be in Crowfall?  Mining difficulty, fatigue, infrastructure.

Oh now you are just putting me on the spot!! :P

How would a very nice toaster sound? One with space for four slices and not just two. All class here!

Hahaha! They gave me 10 buttons. PM me, I'd be happy to send you one. :)

Nice timing, jerks. It's income tax return time, I have tonnes of money. What am I supposed to tell my wife when she finds out how much I'm gonna spend on the kickstarter?

I'm screwed.

You need a wife who wants to play, imo. ;)