Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ACE_FancyHats

5.92.0 Snap Test Bug Reports for 6/6/2019

5.92.0 Patch Notes and Known Issues

Please share any bugs you noticed while playing the game, these are objective issues with gameplay. Overall feedback or opinions on systems should be directed to The Feedback Thread.

If you encounter disconnection problems, showstopper bugs, or any other issues preventing you from entering or playing the game, please send an email as well as your client logs* to support@crowfall.com. 

*Client logs can be found here: C:\Users\[username]\AppData\LocalLow\Art+Craft\Crowfall

all the buyable (white) exploration runes are neither equippable nor usable for refining recipes.

the cool fae-flying we had lately, when a fae was using the pack pig speed buff, is gone. it looked really cool.

the combination of fae's fast-forward -> glide -> fast-forward resulted into the fae still gliding after the second fast-forward animation. now it is again just falling down and glide hast to be reactivated again. the auto glide after fast-forward interrupted the glide was better.

new characters can unfortunately (like in the last version) not be named at all. pretty difficult to keep them apart.

zENTMoj.png

shouldnt be the other harvesting majors like villain and foreman also be on the vendor otherwise we still gate gems and minerals for noobs

Edited by DravoiX

rUQlYHs.png

4 minutes ago, DravoiX said:

shouldnt be the other harvesting majors like villain and foreman also be on the vendor otherwise we still gate gems and minerals for noobs

their souls are available at the gate vendors, so they are easily craftable via runemaking. at least on test.

1 hour ago, Kraahk said:

all the buyable (white) exploration runes are neither equippable nor usable for refining recipes.

I believe the refining recipe specifically says you need green (or uncommon) or better minors

giphy.gif

You Can't Be A Genius, If You Aren't The Slightest Bit Insane.

are greens dropping? I got the impression from the QA that drops were all blue. If they are, and we can't combine wipes, that would make greens unobtainable and green vessels therefore useless.

PopeSigGIF.gif

Rub rock on face and say "Yes food is eaten now time for fight"

1 minute ago, PopeUrban said:

are greens dropping? I got the impression from the QA that drops were all blue. If they are, and we can't combine wipes, that would make greens unobtainable and green vessels therefore useless.

Green Vessels can use the blue drops.

1 minute ago, ACE_FancyHats said:

Green Vessels can use the blue drops.

Ah OK. That's a little unintuitive. Might need some extra tooltip love to message it properly?

PopeSigGIF.gif

Rub rock on face and say "Yes food is eaten now time for fight"

visual problem if opening several UI windows (like spell book while crafting window is open)

eTb9oEI.jpg

crafted a metal bar with invalid resource combination, didnt click the message checkbox, crafted a new valid metal bar. new result showed both the success and the invalid resource message.

M7bUCKg.jpg

the walking portal beam still exists. new info to that: ray was copying my movments, like shown in the video. if i stood still, it stood still. but (not in the video) after i started fighting the spider with basic attacks, the beam started walking away from me. after the fight it stood still again, only copying my char movements again. with the beginning of the next basic attack fight, it started walking away again.

either a language or an era-of-crafting problem. objects of the same kind can have different sacrifice points in this version.

another sacrificing issue. if you put a stack into the sacrifice window and after that merge another stack with the first stack in your inventory, it doesnt add to the sacrifice, but just gets lost.

no vendor is offering meat on the test server.

disciplines don't show the (differences of the) benefits of their quality level in their tool tip.

no disconnect issues during crafting, but one single time thrown back to the lobby after first entering the campaign, while walking towards the first portal to the temple.

Debuffs appear to be remaining on the new target debuff window.

For example if I Kidney Shot a target dummy it'll never go away. Also it'll say that the other target dummies are Kidney Shot as well. 

June 7, 2019

• No free vendors on TEST
  • There’s an invisible wall either on the shire parcel, town parcel, or dragon statue parcel
  • When I picked up a crafting table, it didn’t let me place it down again until I put it in my spirit bank and took it out again.
  • I like the addition of banks to Guild Halls, dunno who’d be crazy enough to craft them tho :P 
  • I died and my Trammel of Archimedes broke (it only had like 1 dura left), but toolbelt items shouldn’t take durability damage on death, at least not crafting ones
  • Can’t hot swap discs outside the Temple. A surprise to be sure, but a pleasant one
  • You can’t right click disciplines to buy them. Very annoying.
  • There’s some type of delay when clicking and dragging items, when I’ll grab a different item then the one I selected. Could also just be my toaster being a toaster. This isn’t unique to 5.92 (it’s been around since 3.0, probably), I just remembered I‘ve never reported it.

giphy.gif

12 minutes ago, coolster50 said:

items left inside guild hall banks when the ek goes offline gets eaten by the void

Sorry, we’re making Frostweaver right now.

2 hours ago, srathor said:

guild hall banks? You poorly made socksting me?

PMe3dcO.png

I do not recommend trying to make this thing. You'll give yourself carpal tunnel

Edited by coolster50

giphy.gif