Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
oneply

Gaea's Wail

When casting Gaea's Wail no damage appears in my combat log and the bear just runs straight. Am I missing something or is this power not working correctly?

1 hour ago, oneply said:

When casting Gaea's Wail no damage appears in my combat log and the bear just runs straight. Am I missing something or is this power not working correctly?

Are you on TEST or LIVE? I'll check this out.

4 hours ago, ACE_FancyHats said:

I believe this issue has already been addressed on the build on TEST

They ever going to turn Bear into a raycast? Because thats the biggest issue with it.

I have tested with reticle on target for cast and travel of projectile, reticule on target to start the charge only and reticule not on target to start the channel but on target as it finishes.  None of those work.

You can get it to randomly hit sometimes if you are really close or lucky. 

Bottom Line: Es no fixy

2 hours ago, Ble said:

I have tested with reticle on target for cast and travel of projectile, reticule on target to start the charge only and reticule not on target to start the channel but on target as it finishes.  None of those work.

You can get it to randomly hit sometimes if you are really close or lucky. 

Bottom Line: Es no fixy

Let me look at it again, I did some brief testing and it appeared to work correctly for me. Perhaps you could share a video of what you're seeing?

Posted (edited)
19 hours ago, ACE_FancyHats said:

I believe this issue has already been addressed on the build on TEST

Definitely not fixed. Tho it did hit once or twice. 

Slopes, like many other powers, greatly affect its chance. It shoots off like a projectile  you can’t aim up or down. Even the slightest slope cancels it. 

Edited by oneply

This skill barely works and has always barely worked since I started playing. Never had it on my skill bar. Which is unfortunate because it's good

There's a very similar "pathing" issue with the Warden's "Forest Step" as well. It only goes in a straight line, any changes in elevation either fail to teleport to the target or teleport you above the target with no hit registered.  

This isn't so much about elevation, you can be standing perfectly still on flat ground aiming at a target dummy that doesn't move and still have it miss. 😕 The only way I've ever had it hit anything is half-charging and even that isn't consistent.

15 hours ago, yianni said:

it now works, i bet people will call for a nerf, love it

please nerf, stormcaller is too stronk when it has more then 1 attack 

The ability definitely hits more reliably now, but it does still miss if there's a lot of elevation changes for it to go over... Watching the bear as it travels it seems to be doing the same thing as Will o Wisp; it sticks to the ground as it travels, so if there's too many lumps on its path it won't go as far or will just straight up not get past some of the obstacles.

:^)

I seem to be using it, but it does very little damage... does it scale with levels?  (I'm 25)

Z

You Don't Stop Playing Games when You Get Old...

You Get Old When You Stop Playing Games!

12 minutes ago, znick said:

I seem to be using it, but it does very little damage... does it scale with levels?  (I'm 25)

Z

it scales well with gear but is not that good in pvp, look towards getting more weapon max dmg, ap, damage modifier, crit mod, crit damage, electricity pen, and nature pen to increase damage, the highest damage ive done per tick with wail i believe was 2700