Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
vkromas

5.92.0 LIVE Bug Reports for 6/6/2019

5.92.0 Patch Notes and Known Issues

Please share any bugs you noticed while playing the game, these are objective issues with gameplay. Overall feedback or opinions on systems should be directed to The Feedback Thread.

If you encounter disconnection problems, showstopper bugs, or any other issues preventing you from entering or playing the game, please send an email as well as your client logs* to support@crowfall.com. 

*Client logs can be found here: C:\Users\[username]\AppData\LocalLow\Art+Craft\Crowfall

LIVE server

Ranger/Archer attempting to pull 2 different Satyr Knights from 40-45m.  Both immediately used their pull ability which makes me fall through the ground to my death.  The first death crashed/closed my game.  The second death has put me into an endless loading screen.

3 hours ago, Ussiah said:

RUNIC - Books, Bows, and Staves all have only ONE gemstone slot.

Other two-handers have 2 slots. Additionally one-handed based classes get access to 2 polished gemstones(1 in each).

This was something I thought they had fixed or maybe it was just that they were in the process of fixing it and have not yet.

C4sIZDW.gif

6 minutes ago, Phylor.the.Jester said:

This was something I thought they had fixed or maybe it was just that they were in the process of fixing it and have not yet.

They changed them to have 2 esoteric runestones in the patch before this. Not sure if it was an oversight to not do the polished gemstone at same time. In any case this patch they only have one and should have 2

Yea actually think that patch is when two handers got their second gemstone (they had 2 esoteric rune slots and one gem at release of runics)so books and staves and bows are just an iteration behind 🙂

Edited by Ussiah

on epic vessel (majors and minors slotted OLD) i can`t equip an explortion disc like Quarryman from the Vendor, are they supposed to be dropping in blue quality and i will have to get it with a common vessel first?

24 minutes ago, Surelia said:

on epic vessel (majors and minors slotted OLD) i can`t equip an explortion disc like Quarryman from the Vendor, are they supposed to be dropping in blue quality and i will have to get it with a common vessel first?

@vkromasI was curious about this too. Is quarryman/logger etc supposed to drop now like hoarder/foreman were made to (while harvesting and right tool you could get a "logger harvesting soul"?)

14 hours ago, Armegeddon said:

Please, as a custard team, log in and play together.... mine the ore stone, leather, wood, bodyparts.. craft the vessels, gear.. and for custard God's sake Runes now.... ask yourself then.. "how anyone will sign up for this...?”

I am 100% confident they don’t actually play. At most they play a lil bit on test with everything they need at hand. 

Id like to see them start fresh accounts and as a guild try to play the game from our perspective. My guess is they know it sucks right now and even they don’t want to play. 

3 hours ago, nenju said:

timber/ingots/boulders only stack up to 10 now.

not in the patchnotes = bug?

Yes, this is currently a bug. Thanks for reporting it.

2 hours ago, Surelia said:

I might be mistaken but I believe discipline quality and vessel quality now need to be the same. So, as a blue vessel you are only able to equip a blue discipline (or higher quality) of any kind. There are a few new crafting recipes added that should allow you to combine like quality disciplines to create a higher quality version of it. I'm pretty sure all the minors and combat souls drop from rank 6+ humanoid bosses in campaign worlds and start at a blue quality and increase in quality on higher ranked like bosses. I'm pretty sure Mr. Blair made a post awhile ago describing changes to disciplines; let me see if I can find it and I'll reference it here.

@vkromas I believe Surelia is referring specifically to the five 'main' harvesting runes: Miner, Logger, Quarryman, Skinner, and Gravedigger.  In previous versions, these were only found for purchase on the Temple vendors.  You could get souls for 'seconday' exploration runes, like villein or hoarder, but not the five listed above.  So, the real question is, "have these five souls been added to the drop list?"  If not, then it seems there's no current way for crafted vessels to equip these runes.