Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
vkromas

5.92.0 LIVE Bug Reports for 6/6/2019

54 minutes ago, bionicchop2 said:

Split stack box shows up with parts off the screen if you split with the stack either on the far right or far bottom of your inventory. Today when I was trying to split a stack at the bottom of the inventory, the confirm/cancel click boxes were off the screen and I could not get the dialogue box to go away. Had to fully exit game - just logging out did not work.

If it helps, you can get out of the dialog box by splitting a different stack top left, it just replaces the previous out of range split.

Posted (edited)

The "rend" skill makes my half-giant champion going too far through the target before coming back to her intial location.

The "Battle chant" animation from the Holy avenger discipline disappears as soon as you launch another spell but the effect is still there.

The white "holy avenger" discipline has the same bonus than the blue one.

Edited by Vlaana

1 hour ago, Vlaana said:

The "Battle chant" animation from the Holy avenger discipline disappears as soon as you launch another spell but the effect is still there.

Animation clipping is necessary so that longer animations do not effectively CC your character.

Posted (edited)

the zombie front attack doesnt show, except when you lift them while they do it.

your grave doesnt show on the compass when you die again and had nothing to drop.

you can get bonus resources from graves and ores(couldn't check the rest) without the exploration skill at a really low chance

Edited by Thaikey

On 6/7/2019 at 9:02 AM, Ussiah said:

They changed them to have 2 esoteric runestones in the patch before this. Not sure if it was an oversight to not do the polished gemstone at same time. In any case this patch they only have one and should have 2

@vkromas I don’t think I saw an answer to this, is this a bug? 

Standing in the capture circle does not always trigger the capture ticker. There have been a couple times were the capture ticker did not progress even though I was clearly inside the ring

giphy.gif

You Can't Be A Genius, If You Aren't The Slightest Bit Insane.

10 hours ago, coolster50 said:

Standing in the capture circle does not always trigger the capture ticker. There have been a couple times were the capture ticker did not progress even though I was clearly inside the ring

Seen this before, I believe it is a localized visual bug. Someone else capturing with you can sometimes see it changing while you can't. Wonder if its desync?

4 minutes ago, Ussiah said:

Seen this before, I believe it is a localized visual bug. Someone else capturing with you can sometimes see it changing while you can't. Wonder if its desync?

can’t be visual, otherwise it’d flip before the ticker reaches the threshold 

giphy.gif

31 minutes ago, coolster50 said:

can’t be visual, otherwise it’d flip before the ticker reaches the threshold 

So you stood there a long time to see if it would flip and it never did?

Posted (edited)
23 minutes ago, Ussiah said:

So you stood there a long time to see if it would flip and it never did?

not exactly. I stood there for like 5 min and afk’d and when I checked back the ticker hadn’t moved. Once I got the ticker to move properly, it flipped the outpost at where you’d expect it to flip. If it were a visual bug, it’d flip at some random point, not the 25% mark

Edited by coolster50

giphy.gif

29 minutes ago, coolster50 said:

not exactly. I stood there for like 5 min and afk’d and when I checked back the ticker hadn’t moved. Once I got the ticker to move properly, it flipped the outpost at where you’d expect it to flip. If it were a visual bug, it’d flip at some random point, not the 25% mark

May be different bug, others have mentioned that it was moving even though they couldn't see it and it went from not moving to flipped.

On 6/7/2019 at 5:20 PM, vkromas said:

The following souls drop from Rank 6+ Stone nodes (Granite, Slate, Travertine, Marble, Limestone)

connoisseur
villein
foreman
quarryman

The following souls drop from Rank 6+ Ore Nodes (Aurelium, Tin, Copper, etc)

villein
lookout
connoisseur
miner

The following souls drop from Rank 6+ Skinning nodes (Spider, Elk, Wolf, etc)

foreman
hoarder
lookout
skinner

The following souls drop from from Rank 6+ Graves (Human, Elven, Monster, etc)

lookout
survivalist
hoarder
grave digger

The following souls drop from Rank 6+ Trees (Ash, Oak, Birch, etc)

logger
hoarder
survivalist
connoisseur

🙂

This is great info, since it helps reduce the grind by making the search more focused.  Any chance we can get similar info with the minor and major discs when those become enemy specific drops as well?  Same thing if there are plans on making the tool belt items and recipe scrolls enemy specific.

Thanks!

17 hours ago, oneply said:

@vkromas I don’t think I saw an answer to this, is this a bug? 

Thanks for the reminder, I meant to go and try and track down more information for these recipes and if those changes were intended. I probably won't get an answer until tomorrow but I just wanted to let you know I was going to dig into this one. :)

1 hour ago, Tiberius_Invictus said:

This is great info, since it helps reduce the grind by making the search more focused.  Any chance we can get similar info with the minor and major discs when those become enemy specific drops as well?  Same thing if there are plans on making the tool belt items and recipe scrolls enemy specific.

Thanks!

I will try my best to get you that info! The drops on these might be in flux for a bit, so I'll try to remember to note any changes to the specific mobs, drop rates, and any other specifics.

Posted (edited)

All mobs on the Balance Temple Parcel are bugged. They attack you once or twice, then get rooted in place and do not move or attack. Also, the captains are dropping the [Old] versions of minors.

NA Server only.

Edited by Yoink

aeei5jG.png

My elken ranger class has a bug when in ranged stance. His jump model shows him going nearly double the height of his normal jump, however his hitbox does not match. I image the model going that high is the bug part though.