• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
fnukafka

how can i reset point ?

Posted (edited)

hello i made character human templar i can be

vindicator - several dmg buffs sacrificing surviability execute is free extra slashing dmg bonus fire dmg

paladin -  parry drains less pips holy war available more ofen devotion is enchanced divine light is free crit heal buff with every heal

fury - get a slow increased CC duration reduced soul power cost on ult etc..

for every these tree need diferent stats. how can i change  if i do mistake or if i want made some hibrid build (ATK, dex, int, stamina, health)

human point: how can i change ? 

offtopic:  how cant templar use hammer and book for paladin spec ? is it meele priest 

Edited by fnukafka

aaa.jpg

Posted (edited)

Hi there, you can't reset your character attribute points and talents once you have set them.
Once you choose a promotion path (vindicator, paladin, fury) the 2 other paths will be locked.
So you can only spend your talent points in one promotion.

If you want to change something, you will have to level up a new character.

Templars can only use 2h swords, that's just how it is at the moment.

Have fun! :D 

Edited by Yumx

pJ5xyok.png
My Twitch - My Youtube - Apply to Vanguard HERE!

thx u for answer:

how can i know what stats  i need for human paladin ?? if i never play him befoure and no info ingame about him u need more int or atk or stamina ? do u need health skill or u need crit for heal. if i want find question about that u must made 50 new char on paladin then 50 for fury and if u finaly if know what pick come some balance skill change and u start again :D 

aaa.jpg

is so bad for game and this game is butiffull i like this game but will be boring meeting same character because will be only one way how play build u if u will try change and u wrong your 1yers progress will .....

aaa.jpg

You can see what the different attributes gives of stats, read your talents, see what the promotions excell at, and use your attribution points to gain stats that boosts that.
You have to think about what you want to do with the character, and boost your stats accordingly.

pJ5xyok.png
My Twitch - My Youtube - Apply to Vanguard HERE!