Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Yoink

Storage System - No Half Measures

I know storage is on the radar. I know it is coming. What I want to do here is ask that when you build out this system you do not hold anything back.

I want a near endless storage system. At the character, account and guild level.

At the character Level we currently have a 6x6 local bank and our 6x12 inventory. Inventory is fine. Id like to see the local bank at least 4x bigger.

At account level we have the 15x11 sprit bank. This grid size is fine but I'd like it have tabs for each character. Effectively making it 6x bigger.

I'm not sure what you have planned at the guild level but it needs to be massive. It needs functionality. It needs at least WoW guild vault functionally. Multiple tabs that can have permissions set to them. View only, Deposit only, Withdraw permissions, etc. Do not pull any punches here. Make it MASSIVE. We desperately need this QoL system.

This might sound like too much but I'm talking storage space, not inventory.

Keep with the vision of needing to transport goods and make that have risks.

Make all the storage only accessible once you have transported the goods to what ever location you deem necessary. Be that the temple, Keep, Fort, Guild Hall.

But once we secure those goods, give us a place to store as much as we want.

Keep in mind that once we have a fully functioning game loop how ever much stuff we have accumulated will not matter because of Export Limits.

If I want to gather and store 1,000,000 dubers and have 99% of that go poof at the end of the campaign, so be it.

aeei5jG.png

1 hour ago, Yoink said:

I know storage is on the radar. I know it is coming. What I want to do here is ask that when you build out this system you do not hold anything back.

I want a near endless storage system. At the character, account and guild level.

At the character Level we currently have a 6x6 local bank and our 6x12 inventory. Inventory is fine. Id like to see the local bank at least 4x bigger.

At account level we have the 15x11 sprit bank. This grid size is fine but I'd like it have tabs for each character. Effectively making it 6x bigger.

I'm not sure what you have planned at the guild level but it needs to be massive. It needs functionality. It needs at least WoW guild vault functionally. Multiple tabs that can have permissions set to them. View only, Deposit only, Withdraw permissions, etc. Do not pull any punches here. Make it MASSIVE. We desperately need this QoL system.

This might sound like too much but I'm talking storage space, not inventory.

Keep with the vision of needing to transport goods and make that have risks.

Make all the storage only accessible once you have transported the goods to what ever location you deem necessary. Be that the temple, Keep, Fort, Guild Hall.

But once we secure those goods, give us a place to store as much as we want.

Keep in mind that once we have a fully functioning game loop how ever much stuff we have accumulated will not matter because of Export Limits.

If I want to gather and store 1,000,000 dubers and have 99% of that go poof at the end of the campaign, so be it.

centerpieces could have storage