Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
ACE_FancyHats

5.92.0 Snap Test Bug Reports for 6/12/19

5.92.1 Patch Notes and Known Issues

Please share any bugs you noticed while playing the game, these are objective issues with gameplay. Overall feedback or opinions on systems should be directed to The Feedback Thread.

If you encounter disconnection problems, showstopper bugs, or any other issues preventing you from entering or playing the game, please send an email as well as your client logs* to support@crowfall.com. 

*Client logs can be found here: C:\Users\[username]\AppData\LocalLow\Art+Craft\Crowfall

Corpses still get in the way of charges

Satyr racial charges still toss me in the air even if I'm blocking

resource nodes still prevent chain pulls 

If I should be able to retaliate but hit any key other the one bound to retaliate, the option to retaliate goes away, even if the key I pressed has no effect because I'm cc'd.

Terrain DOES break chain pull again this build.  Mobs get stuck if the terrain rises between me and the mob or if anything sticks up from the ground at all. It felt ok two test builds ago.

Outpost guards still kill random nearby wildlife

Ancients still misnamed: "monster_spider_summer_jumping_raidboss_r7" for example

Edited by Durenthal

4 hours ago, Frozengnu said:

Druid Life Tray attack is Focused Spark, should be Coalesce Life. Life Tray is grayed out when Focused Spark on Life Tray is hovered over (as seen in pic below).

Druid LMB is dictated by the weapon held.  You need to use a staff to drop healing orbs as your LMB.   

Just had a r10 Satry knight chain me, that pushed me underground which made me fall under the map for around 10 seconds before dying. I spawned as a crow, the game crashed. Relaunched it to be found at temple as a crow, i spawned but I was revived dead? I had to relog my character to get a proper revive. Here is the screenshot of that. jvbyAb2.png I

i see under Known Issues you dont have anything about the two handed runic weapons only taking one gem. does this mean it is fixed in this patch? cause its not on the patch notes. 

under powers, still nothing about Druids Gaias Wail not working at all. Duelist Impale not regerstering (i was getting double digit atempts spamming the impale without it registering or using the pips....). last i checked knight ult still slingshots enemies everywhere too instead of gathering them.

Sign in to follow this