Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
vkromas

5.92.1 LIVE Bug Reports for 6/13/2019

5.92.1 Patch Notes and Known Issues

Please share any bugs you noticed while playing the game, these are objective issues with gameplay. Overall feedback or opinions on systems should be directed to The Feedback Thread.

If you encounter disconnection problems, showstopper bugs, or any other issues preventing you from entering or playing the game, please send an email as well as your client logs* to support@crowfall.com. 

*Client logs can be found here: C:\Users\[username]\AppData\LocalLow\Art+Craft\Crowfall

Things I don’t see in known issues, does this mean they are fixed?

- two handed runic weapons only taking one gem instead of two. 

- duelist impale doesn’t register or use pips

- Druid’s Gaia’s wail doesn’t hit targets or chain

- knights ult slingshots mobs instead of gathering them. 

5 minutes ago, Jah said:

The known issues list is far from exhaustive.

Oh I know. But that’s also how people tell if the bugs they are reporting are valid/recognized. Probably one of the easiest forms of communication they don’t take full advantage of. 

Posted (edited)
  • Fixed an issue with doobers not contacting the terrain.
  • Stone motherlodes use the undamaged state for doober collision in all damage states.  The result is a lot of floaty bits (including players), some of which can't be retrieved when the node is completely gone.  It would be ideal if all doober drops radiated away from the node in the first place without the ability to contact the node geometry.
  • Doobers can still drop inside terrain, specifically in this case, the static boulders with moss them.
Edited by Hyriol

Several runes are missing from the white quality vendors in the temple: surging spirit, foreman, lookout, hoarder, villein, connoisseur.  There could be more, those are just the ones I noticed.

17 minutes ago, Hyriol said:

Several runes are missing from the white quality vendors in the temple: surging spirit, foreman, lookout, hoarder, villein, connoisseur.  There could be more, those are just the ones I noticed.

matching mail is another one

giphy.gif

You Can't Be A Genius, If You Aren't The Slightest Bit Insane.

Bought 3 Banshee Major disc and I tried to combine them at several diff crafting stations in Temp area and at lumber yard in forest, could not right click or drag and drop them into the slots to combine.  I have also tried equip one and could not.

27 minutes ago, Gopher said:

Bought 3 Banshee Major disc and I tried to combine them at several diff crafting stations in Temp area and at lumber yard in forest, could not right click or drag and drop them into the slots to combine.  I have also tried equip one and could not.

You can not combine white runes.

You can only equip white runes on a white vessel.

PopeSigGIF.gif

Rub rock on face and say "Yes food is eaten now time for fight"

39 minutes ago, Gopher said:

recipe specifies uncommon quality

giphy.gif

You Can't Be A Genius, If You Aren't The Slightest Bit Insane.

Posted (edited)

Been seeing Points of Interest empty of mobs. Other mobs out in the world, but haven't seen a single named forest or canyon with anything in it other than nodes. At least not in the last couple hours.

EDIT: Seen some mobs in the canyons, Spiders, some wolves and Aurochs.

Edited by CanisTheCynic

Posted (edited)

- Crafting table at war tribe camps do not work (can't open a crafting menu with them) -  never mind apparently there are just random tables that arent actually  crafting tables

On a side note,

An epic (purple) Satyr Artifact Bind gives me 1610 xp at level 28. A stack of 10 epic (purple) Satyr artifact items gives me 1348 xp. If the combine fails you get 350 xp from the rare (blue) bind. The upside of the successful combine is 262 xp but the downside of a flawed assembly is 998xp. Seems like this needs to be adjusted to at least provide the same amount of upside for a success. Why even bother with the combine otherwise?

- The adventure zone Rae seems to have no mob spawns

Edited by Hud