Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
vkromas

5.92.1 LIVE Bug Reports for 6/13/2019

I fell through the world while harvesting near Ruthwig Fort. It must be the northside boundary line between mountain and fort. Unable to spawn near faction fort so had to bring body to temple. It's a death trap!

I have had two friends get cheesed while crafting. Whatever the item was, their chances were 96% success rate, they both failed two times in a row. Once they re logged the third time they both got their successful craft. I am not sure if both of them got unlucky twice in a row, or there is some kind of bug. I can't give any more details than what is written here as this did not happen to me and they didn't really elaborate on what they used. It just seems too fishy to me.

Found a Huge bug after not logging for awhile. Frostweaver is still not select-able as a playable class. #fixit

On 6/17/2019 at 1:34 AM, Ciggy said:

I can't give any more details than what is written here as this did not happen to me and they didn't really elaborate on what they used. It just seems too fishy to me.

Please email support@crowfall.com if you suspect you encountered a potential exploit so we can investigate.

Not sure if this is a big or not but l noticed looted sacrifice items such as spider eggs (purple) and spinnerets (blue) dropped by the spider queen cost 600 gold for spinnerets and 800 gold for eggs. It may be a coincidence but this is also how much the vendors pay to buy the items from you.

Also, when listing a piece of used armor, it only costs 1 gold to list the item, regardless of how much durability is remaining.

Movement and camera when close to terrain features is buggy.

cant jump when up against any type of terrain.

Assassin backstab from stealth seems buggy and underpowered.

Could backstab be given a buff if the target is exposed?

the only skill assassins  get that “exposed” helps is diffusion.

Rare crafting tools are still way too rare.

Jewelry seems really underpowered .

www.lotd.org       pking and siege pvp since 1995

Posted (edited)
42 minutes ago, Yumx said:

I should've questioned why there were so many graves

There is a spot like that in between a wartribe camp and the balance portal full of graves on EU... it’s the balance portal aura killing everyone as they avoid the wartribe sentries.

not a hole in the world.. just mass graves that should give caution 😜

Edited by PaleOne

www.lotd.org       pking and siege pvp since 1995

i fell through the ground then died. was put in a never ending load scren so i had to close down the game. i logged in as a crow and held g to port back to chaos keep. when i spawned i insta died again, now i can reserect

Splitting a stack at the lowest level of your inventory leaves you unable to confirm as the accept box is below the screen.  This dialog is then persistent and does not go away.

Metal Rings in Blacksmithing declare they require "ore" when in fact they require non-basic ore.

Survivalist Campfires do not allow for cooking.

Survivalist cooking only shows up at Cooking workstations.

Hunger nodes spawn within freezing range of each other, preventing harvesting of either node.

If you approach a keep under siege, you will be killed with no visible enemies and no dialog as to the source of the damage.

Animation Bugs: Both centaur genders don't change their running animation when Trailmaker is active.

Male: Weapon slides forward when interacting with vendors, etc. .

Female: Weapon switches to the other side of horse body when interacting with vendors, etc. .

7 hours ago, Craggin said:

Profession points continue to accumulate past 100% trained, leaving you no way to spend them.

Yeah, would be great that if don't have to start at zero. Just use/transfer the points of previous/other professions to the new one; but only in the correct tree.

Like points earned in combat tree can only be used in that tree.

It is possible to give a mob items from your inventory.  That mob then becomes unlootable and your items are irretrievable.

At times it will appear you have (1) training pip when in fact you have (0).

X 3246 Z 2541 at these coordinates by the east corner of Thashol's fort in Yuntod you fall through the ground and die.

If you enter combat with the "recently bandaged" effect on, it will disappear from your HUD, but it will still apply, so you will not be able to bandage again until it expires, but you will not know how long until it does.