Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Pann

ACE reacquires publishing rights

We have an update for you on our Crowfall licensing.  While we aren’t going to dive into the details, we wanted to let you know that Travian Games (“TG”) and ArtCraft Entertainment (“ACE”) have mutually agreed to end our existing publishing partnership and that ArtCraft is, as of June 13, 2019, resuming direct responsibility for all Crowfall customers in the Travian Games publishing territories (which include Europe, the Middle East and Brazil). 

Valerie "Pann" Massey, Director of Community

Whatever the reason, I am happy to hear that you've parted ways with Travian.

As a US customer this decision does not affect me, but based upon my interactions with support staff at both companies I will say I have a lot more confidence and trust in ACE as a company than Travian to ensure those territories are served the best possible version of Crowfall and its associated services.

PopeSigGIF.gif

Rub rock on face and say "Yes food is eaten now time for fight"

Posted (edited)

So as of now, "Login failed. Please try again." - what did I miss? I didn't get a prompt do accept new terms of service, just a failed login.

Edit: Have to log out on forums and log in again to get the prompt to accept new agreements... then login stops failing. After logging in, I get the the advertisement to accept new agreements on crowfall.com on launcher! :D

Edited by Vasstha

2 minutes ago, Vasstha said:

So as of now, "Login failed. Please try again." - what did I miss? I didn't get a prompt do accept new terms of service, just a failed login.

Log into the website to accept new agreements. If you keep having issues, email support@crowfall.com and we can get you squared away!

42 minutes ago, Kraahk said:

Can you tell us what this will mean for the localization of the game and the support for players who don't speak english? Already any new plans?

We gotcha, Boo. We've actually been handling support pretty much all along, so no changes there. Localization is outsourced (as it's pretty much been all along). 

Sad to see the end of the partnership between ArtCraft and Travian due to result of changes in "strategic direction" for both companies, whatever "strategic direction" may be in this case.

Maybe Travian doesn't agree with the longer than expected development time of Crowfall? Or ArtCraft didn't get enough money from Travian? WE WANT JUICY DETAILS 😄

That being said I will miss the Gamescon meetings and the Travian people @Minke @Ikas ect.

The best skill at cards is knowing when to discard.

Posted (edited)

I am not particularly sad to hear that Travian left. Through a long period of time I had a lot of sleepless nights due to them. And not those of the pleasant type. In my personal opinion things should have been handled very differently back in 2016. Whatever, that's cold zombie guts.

This years new team was good, though. It's sad to see them go, they had a lot of potential. So, a shoutout to @Menja, @Ikas, @Fauno, @TheUnknown and @Cerus:
Thanks for your work and the way you did it. And for what you tried to do, they way you did, even if it didn't always work out in the end. You would have deserved better. Alas, fate decided differently. I hope you had some fun with us.

To all of you i wish only the best for your future. And maybe we'll meet again. In another story, another world, or even just in another campaign. ;) Fare well.

Edited by Kraahk

2W1ZHpA.jpg

1 hour ago, DravoiX said:

PLS FIX it i want to read it !!

qWXCXwy.png

Thanks for pointing this out! You should be able to read it before you agree to it, so the Web Wizards are working to fix it so that it works properly. 

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, Kraahk said:

I am not particularly sad to hear that Travian left. Through a long period of time I had a lot of sleepless nights due to them. And not those of the pleasant type. In my personal opinion things should have been handled very differently back in 2016. Whatever, that's cold zombie guts.

This years new team was good, though. It's sad to see them go, they had a lot of potential. So, a shoutout to @Menja, @Ikas, @Fauno, @TheUnknown and @Cerus:
Thanks for your work and the way you did it. And for what you tried to do, they way you did, even if it didn't always work out in the end. You would have deserved better. Alas, fate decided differently. I hope you had some fun with us.

To all of you i wish only the best for your future. And maybe we'll meet again. In another story, another world, or even just in another campaign. ;) Fare well.

Thanks Kraahk

Really was a pleasure work with this game. This game have a huge future, at least i believe, and don't forget CM aren't important, the most important is the community, players because without them.... no CM :)

I hope see you all, in field, killing spyders, monsters, doing some big wars...:)  I will be there :)

Thanks by your words, and have fun.

Enjoy this great game with a great team.

Best Regards

Fauno

Edited by Fauno

Posted (edited)

I'd like to know (and I know I hardly can) what about the amount of money Travian Games invested on Crowfall.
Probably ACE need to refund a certain part of that money.

On the other hand I'm really curious about what is going to happen now.
What if an other publisher decide to offer his partnership for EU to ACE? Did it happened yet?
Thrilling...

Edited by RikForFun

Catelyn: War will make them old, as it did us. I pity them.
Mathis: Why? Look at them. They're young and strong, full of life and laughter. And lust, aye, more lust than they know what to do with. There will be many a bastard bred this night, I promise you. Why pity?
Catelyn: Because it will not last. Because they are the knights of summer, and winter is coming.

A Clash of Kings, Chapter 22, Catelyn II.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Crowfall Discord Channels: international (english) - italiano