• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Surelia

EU - Trial of Kronos -

Posted (edited)

unknown.png

Suddenly there was a 10-Day- erm 14-Day-Capaign ;)

I guess the agreement how the EU-Guilds split up was a bit shorthanded and didn´t go well, lets see how the forces will be sorted tomorrow.

We had some nice fights over Forts with Balance and managed to get Chaos Keep undefended. We hope for many good fights, lets have fun!

Edited by Surelia

Posted (edited)

unknown.png

day 3: scoring stayed almost the same, some smaller fightattempts with balance, but as we all seemed to have not our prefered setup pushing into guards left us with a few deaths & kills

Edited by Surelia

Posted (edited)

unknown.png

day 4: we tried to attack balance keep, but with close to even numbers and r9 guards against us + another balance force taking chaos keep from us we decided to defend our last keep. some nice fights, thx balance + visitors!

Edited by Surelia

that is so broken chaos wining on NA i am EU player but never will be play fraction balance or order. I am bad CHAOS boy. i like chaos in Warhammer.

The time will come when we will come for you and ur blood.

aaa.jpg

actually i think they gonna change it how faction are called, but i think you will keep it in your dark soul ;)

unknown.png

day 6: we defended order keep but were taken down as balance took the third banetree at chaos keep. retreating from that loss we got reeinforcements and took balance down open field. maybe out of tactial reason or just to be generous balance didn´t defend their keep in the end. once again good fights!

unknown.png

day 7: we sieged balance at pleonast keep, they managed to defend there. afterwards Caldera & Northlanders secured aetradahl while KDS delayed balance at everin´s echo siege. the final fight of the evening went then in our favor.

unknown.png

day 8: with a few allianced players taking the day off we were forced to go on a defensive stance today. we withstood the major balance force on everins echo keep, meanwhile we lost undefended aetradahl keep. with a great fight at the last banetree our evening ended with a victory, but hitten hard.

unknown.png

day 9: we started laying siege on pleonast keep whilst Caldera took aetradal keep. with reeinforcements for us and balance, the dance of the balistas started, in the end guards + balistafire + balanceforce was not beatable for us today.

Damn balistas pourin fire inwards the keep took down many of our brave crows,fights were tiresome but today balance was better at Balistafall. Untill some enginer figures out the way to fix those balistas.GF

Overall a good campaign, the Warfare is real here. 
There has been quite a few encounters in/outside the walls, props for the good fights and more ahead.

Posted (edited)

unknown.png

day 10: already at the portal to aetradahl we got overwhelmed by balance forces. knowing this defense will be a tough one - we flew to aetradahl. an intensive battle ended with a successful defense for us on aetradahl, balance still getting more in the lead.

Edited by Surelia

12 minutes ago, Surelia said:

unknown.png

day 10: already at the portal to aetradahl we got overwhelmed by balance forces. knowing this defense will be a tough one - we flew to aetradahl. an intensive battle ended with a successful defense for us on aetradahl, balance still getting more in the lead.

It was a great siege, well done on the defence!

pJ5xyok.png
My Twitch - My Youtube - Apply to Vanguard HERE!

Sign in to follow this