Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Ble

Vessels for Sale, made by HoA main necro

Previously not offered out of guild, now the entire player base has access to the highest possible quality of bodies there can be.  It's possible that others have max geared/trained necros as well, but ours is the maximum you can possibly create/equip. 

Best Value: I would recommend rolling a Blue Full Reroll vessel.  Reason: easier to level, easier to obtain and slot major and minor discs, the gap between white/green and blue is much larger than the gap between blue and purple.

Our offer is as follows:

unknown.png

(Purple Full Reroll Requires Chaos Embers as part of the combine, instead of Ethereal Dust)

(Green Vessels by request if you provide all the materials, we do not farm or store green materials)

We can possibly negotiate replacing Chaos Embers with Halite, Cinnabar (or Ambrosia) or Legendary Iron or Rubies (substitutes change based off guild needs).

Philosophers Stone Chart:

phil_stone.png

Additives Chart:

necro_adds_2.png

If you have any questions, please reach out to me with a tag in this thread, by PM here on the boards, or on discord at Ble#5916

On 6/14/2019 at 12:04 PM, Ble said:

Previously not offered out of guild, now the entire player base has access to the highest possible quality of bodies there can be.  It's possible that others have max geared/trained necros as well, but ours is the maximum you can possibly create/equip. 

Best Value: I would recommend rolling a Blue Full Reroll vessel.  Reason: easier to level, easier to obtain and slot major and minor discs, the gap between white/green and blue is much larger than the gap between blue and purple.

Our offer is as follows:

unknown.png

(Purple Full Reroll Requires Chaos Embers as part of the combine, instead of Ethereal Dust)

(Green Vessels by request if you provide all the materials, we do not farm or store green materials)

We can possibly negotiate replacing Chaos Embers with Halite, Cinnabar (or Ambrosia) or Legendary Iron or Rubies (substitutes change based off guild needs).

Philosophers Stone Chart:

phil_stone.png

Additives Chart:

necro_adds_2.png

If you have any questions, please reach out to me with a tag in this thread, by PM here on the boards, or on discord at Ble#5916

Shout out to these folks.  I was able to get two blue vessels from them for a reasonable price and I am quite pleased with how they perform.  For those of you who may or may not have an easy way into a quality vessel, I would definitely recommend hitting up @Ble.  Its worth it :)  

Unfortunately I will need to put this program on hold.  Most of our guild has recently decided to move to another game due to the state of current Crowfall.

I'll let you know if this changes.  Several bodies were made and many orders have not yet been filled.  If you do not already have your body delivered, the order has been canceled.

My apologies, I did not know this move was happening when I started this.