Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Mr_Smith

nVidia (Surround) / ATI (Eyefiniti) Support

I had posted about this some time ago, but full-on derped and didn't post the requested screenshots.  Given the age of the old one, I didn't want to necro a post.  

I am a 3-screen gamer.  I use nVidia's Surround feature to give myself a 5760x1080 resolution.  Thankfully, Crowfall has, by design or accident, (more or less) accommodated my resolution; save for one thing.  As with some games, the user interface is not centered to the center screen.  Because Surround "fools" the system into thinking 3-screens are a single screen, Crowfall expands the game window across all the screens, but does not account for centering the user interface.

Are there any plans/intentions to center the interface?

hzxQ13X.png

K3PdfpT.png

jbcQYVR.jpg

8ga0eke.png

Q4J1Jti.jpg

muRZKUj.png

1DE0dud.jpg

On 6/15/2019 at 12:33 PM, Mr_Smith said:

I had posted about this some time ago, but full-on derped and didn't post the requested screenshots.  Given the age of the old one, I didn't want to necro a post.  

I am a 3-screen gamer.  I use nVidia's Surround feature to give myself a 5760x1080 resolution.  Thankfully, Crowfall has, by design or accident, (more or less) accommodated my resolution; save for one thing.  As with some games, the user interface is not centered to the center screen.  Because Surround "fools" the system into thinking 3-screens are a single screen, Crowfall expands the game window across all the screens, but does not account for centering the user interface.

Are there any plans/intentions to center the interface?

hzxQ13X.png

K3PdfpT.png

jbcQYVR.jpg

8ga0eke.png

Q4J1Jti.jpg

muRZKUj.png

1DE0dud.jpg

This will most likely be addressed much closer to launch, it is on the radar. Thanks for your post!

Sign in to follow this