Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
morgan4u

Meta PvP for Confessor

Right now I think the most effective spec is Inquisitor, which is the main DPS spec for confessor. They do good damage and provide a bit of CC, and have some flexibility with their kit to bring valuable disciplines like Plague Lord.

@Phr00t can shed more light into the class but they are in a good spot right now. You could probably also run the plate confessor spec (sanctifier) but they are a little weaker right now.

2 hours ago, galvia said:

Right now I think the most effective spec is Inquisitor, which is the main DPS spec for confessor. They do good damage and provide a bit of CC, and have some flexibility with their kit to bring valuable disciplines like Plague Lord.

@Phr00t can shed more light into the class but they are in a good spot right now. You could probably also run the plate confessor spec (sanctifier) but they are a little weaker right now.

>Be me, Confessor Main on the Inquisitor Spec
>Flimsy as tissue paper
>Good thing confessor is given some decent cc
>Lots of CC can be retaliated out of, oof in pvp
>Stacking high damage
>Tornadoes seem to spread more often or not just perfectly to where they miss target
>Tends to draw mob aggro abnormally higher than others in group, so might be due to damage
>Very hard to do anything yourself though, especially before level 20-ish
>Probably would be a lot easier on the Balance side, but that'd just be embarrassing.

I'll give HoA specifically a bone though, opening up one of their crafters to the rest of the player base.

Eh, maybe I'm just still out of my element and need to try different methods of building the characters. Usually in mmos its pretty straight forward to formulate how the stats and all input/output into abilities, and what mitigations do and all. Crowfall the text is ambigious and theres so many modifiers its kinda hard to tell how each choice adds up.