Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
KDSProm

Crowfall Combat Log Parser by Atreus

“Mastering others is strength. Mastering yourself is true power.” - Lao Tzu

In the spirit of community building we share with you today one more of the KDS tools:

The KDS Combat Log parser - An in depth tool to analyse the Crowfall combat developed by Sgt. @Atreus

N.B.  It is still under development.

How to use
Make a personal copy and abuse it to your heart's content.

Copyright
If you will decide to work on and this and improve it please consider mentioning who started the work.

If you find any bugs please use this thread to report them.

We hope you will find this useful!

/salute

Gen. Prom
Guild Leader of KDS
Recruitment Post - Guild Recruiting and Management - #warstory
Visit us at www.kdsguild.org

Lovely work @Atreus thanks for sharing KDS, I had started working on something similar but far inferior, and I cheated and used Power Query to filter the data instead of all those lovely precise LEN arguments!

=IF(OR(AT83=1;AS83=1;AO83=1;AQ83=1;AP83=1;AU83=1);"";IF(AK83=1;MID(RIGHT(LEFT(Input!A84;FIND(" hit";Input!A84));LEN(LEFT(Input!A84;FIND(" hit";Input!A84)))-FIND("Event=[";LEFT(Input!A84;FIND(" hit";Input!A84)))-LEN("Event=[")+1);1;SEARCH(" ";RIGHT(LEFT(Input!A84;FIND(" hit";Input!A84));LEN(LEFT(Input!A84;FIND(" hit";Input!A84)))-FIND("Event=[";LEFT(Input!A84;FIND(" hit";Input!A84)))-LEN("Event=[")+1))-1);""))

This is Beautiful ! 👲

Couple of bits of tiny feedback :  I really, really love this and the clarity and style it presents the data is really good. The below points are minor and only offered as suggestions and in no way criticism. Hope they are at the very least interesting to you and please do contact me if you want anything I'm saying clarifying or translating; neither my German or English is great, and I'm from England !

/geekon

1. Labeling: For clarity, perhaps add the table titles missing on the Damage Dealt Tab. E.g. On the Healing Dealt Tab we see " SUM von Heal", " AVERAGE von Heal" etc.

2. Pivot Summary Value: We see below, from the Attackers/Defenders Tab, in the Healing received summary pivot table that the Healing SUM's are split by Class and Discipline abilities. This is very useful, but it would also be nice to see the raw total for each healer, perhaps by summarizing just on !Output! column S "Healer" alone ?

vcandu (Cleric) 3.001
vcandu (Dryad) 1.685
vcandu (Friar) 790

2a. Formula missing: On the same Tab, the "Amount of Players healing received from:" table is missing the Count formula: 

=ArrayFormula(SUM(COUNTIF($J$23:$J$1000;"*"&"("&J9&")"&"*")))

Perhaps it was omitted because of the issue above with the Discipline healing abilities? Either way, it does work so long as the healers are using at least one of their Class Heals, which is hopefully a safe assumption ?! :) 

3. Lookup Data:  We see the below for example as a consequence of 2 Classes having the same name for abilities ("Rapid Fire" in this case, same issue applies to "Ambush"). Ultimately, this is game design, so I thought I would point it out to see if you thought it was worth feeding back to the Devs? Would it be possible for the Pivot table to summarize on !Output! column N "Attacker" alone ? Although it is really useful to see the attacking class in this table.

Blindreaper (Duelist or Ranger)
Blindreaper (Ranger)

4. Style, Sort by:  I just thought the Pivot Tables in general are better default sorted by Grand Total descending than Alphabetical. e.g.

SUM von Heal Critical      
Healing-Skill   No Yes Gesamtsumme
Rescue   3.219 5.213 8.432
Holy Symbol   2.404 1.833 4.237
Divine Light   2.193 160 2.353
Circle Of Life   2.044   2.044
Blast Of Leaves   692 993 1.685

/geekoff

Thanks again

Raindog

3 hours ago, Raindog said:

1. Labeling: For clarity, perhaps add the table titles missing on the Damage Dealt Tab. E.g. On the Healing Dealt Tab we see " SUM von Heal", " AVERAGE von Heal" etc.

2. Pivot Summary Value: We see below, from the Attackers/Defenders Tab, in the Healing received summary pivot table that the Healing SUM's are split by Class and Discipline abilities. This is very useful, but it would also be nice to see the raw total for each healer, perhaps by summarizing just on !Output! column S "Healer" alone ?

vcandu (Cleric) 3.001
vcandu (Dryad) 1.685
vcandu (Friar) 790

2a. Formula missing: On the same Tab, the "Amount of Players healing received from:" table is missing the Count formula: 

=ArrayFormula(SUM(COUNTIF($J$23:$J$1000;"*"&"("&J9&")"&"*")))

Perhaps it was omitted because of the issue above with the Discipline healing abilities? Either way, it does work so long as the healers are using at least one of their Class Heals, which is hopefully a safe assumption ?! :) 

3. Lookup Data:  We see the below for example as a consequence of 2 Classes having the same name for abilities ("Rapid Fire" in this case, same issue applies to "Ambush"). Ultimately, this is game design, so I thought I would point it out to see if you thought it was worth feeding back to the Devs? Would it be possible for the Pivot table to summarize on !Output! column N "Attacker" alone ? Although it is really useful to see the attacking class in this table.

Blindreaper (Duelist or Ranger)
Blindreaper (Ranger)

4. Style, Sort by:  I just thought the Pivot Tables in general are better default sorted by Grand Total descending than Alphabetical. e.g.

SUM von Heal Critical      
Healing-Skill   No Yes Gesamtsumme
Rescue   3.219 5.213 8.432
Holy Symbol   2.404 1.833 4.237
Divine Light   2.193 160 2.353
Circle Of Life   2.044   2.044
Blast Of Leaves   692 993 1.685

/geekoff

Thanks again

Raindog

Hey @Raindog

i've looked into your Feedback:

1. Labeling: Not sure if i understand you correctly here. As far as i can see it, the table should be there on every tab.

2. Pivot Summary Value: I kinda like the overview about Classes and Disciplines combined. But yeah, having an overview about the overall sum is also very helpful. I tried to put all information in one Pivot Table, but that looked really awful. I added 2 new Pivot-Tables instead, showing the sum for each player.

2a. Formula missing: Fixed 👍

3. Lookup Data Yepp, that's a problem with "Rapid Fire" and "Ambush". That's why i made it like: "Ranger or Duelist". I'm collecting a few problems with the Combat Log and send it to the Devs soon.
There are also problems with several DoT's, Retribution Skills and Traps.

4. Style, Sort by: Good Point. I adjusted it to be sorted by Grand Total 

Thanks again for your Feedback! 😉 

9 minutes ago, DravoiX said:

Can u pls check on your new version  seems it got sorted ;) which mixed your backend

Looks like a filter was still active. Should work now

Brilliant stuff ! Thanks Atreus:

One more for you:

I can see these trap events showing un-labelled in the CountA Damage table, but the "Your Actions" Columns are not being populated and so the damage is missing. E.g. These 2 log lines for Faerie Trap. Is it just that Guard is the target? I can see in other logs it works fine against players.

2019-06-16T19:17:28.084Z INFO COMBAT - Combat _||_ Event=[Your Faerie Trap hit Stronghold Guard for 205 damage.]
2019-06-16T19:17:28.085Z INFO COMBAT - Combat _||_ Event=[Your Faerie Trap hit Stronghold Guard for 205 damage.]

22 minutes ago, Raindog said:

Brilliant stuff ! Thanks Atreus:

One more for you:

I can see these trap events showing un-labelled in the CountA Damage table, but the "Your Actions" Columns are not being populated and so the damage is missing. E.g. These 2 log lines for Faerie Trap. Is it just that Guard is the target? I can see in other logs it works fine against players.

2019-06-16T19:17:28.084Z INFO COMBAT - Combat _||_ Event=[Your Faerie Trap hit Stronghold Guard for 205 damage.]
2019-06-16T19:17:28.085Z INFO COMBAT - Combat _||_ Event=[Your Faerie Trap hit Stronghold Guard for 205 damage.]

I started to "sort out" all NPC-Events. That's why those lines with guards are not shown up.
I should adjust it that those lines are not relevant for the Pivot Tables as well though.