Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Blaffy

New to the game looking for inquisitor tree help

Hello, just started to playing and looking to build a pvp inquisitor build. I have no clue what I'm doing! I joined a guild but they don't any confessors in the guild.

Eh, confessors really don't get much love for some big reasons. Nerfed to the ground, easy to get elemental protections, they get some aoe but most of it isnt reliable (Tornado spread is wonky at times), damage isnt as intense due to it being AoE. We get decent ccs but most of those are able to be retaliated out of... Plus we're tissue thin in terms of survivability.

I'm  a confessor-inquisitor main, and by 30 you'll get most talents, just keep adding damage mainly, and compare the impacts of certain other boons

Posted (edited)

Confessors are actually in a pretty good place in group combat.  They have multiple forms of CC (Stun, knockdown, tornadoes which also just knockdown it seems).  Focus on resists and damage and you'll be fine.  Getting a solid set of gear seems to do wonders as well.  If you want to see some confessor gameplay, check out my latest video and maybe that'll give you some ideas of what to build.

Edited by damebix

qMEsHyg.png

www.winterblades.net