Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
damebix

NA - Chaos Emerges

After a few lull weeks, the forces of Chaos have emerged and started laying siege across the map.  The score has become very close in the early months of summer.  The following occurs at the Balance Stonghold where Chaos & Balance forces arrive at the same time.  Chaos nearly doubles the numbers of Balance, but with quick thinking and maneuvering, the Balance are able to hold onto their keep after the walls have been breached.

qMEsHyg.png

www.winterblades.net

Posted (edited)
30 minutes ago, dolmar said:

nearly doubles numbers? ... Good fights none the less the propaganda. 

I thought by leaving out actual counts we would avoid the numbers game, but apparently not. For the initial engagements Balance was 1 CSC, 9 -W-, and 2 pugs (12 total) and I counted between 18-20 Chaos cross the bridge at the initial push.  So yes, that is nearly double numbers.

Edited by damebix

qMEsHyg.png

www.winterblades.net

and half of the hax members in that were not even 30.We were just showing the new guys sieges and yet still almost had ya. You're times running out ! /wink

5 minutes ago, Spunky said:

and half of the hax members in that were not even 30.We were just showing the new guys sieges and yet still almost had ya. You're times running out ! /wink

I can't wait for you guys to get to full force then!

qMEsHyg.png

www.winterblades.net

Sign in to follow this