Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Craggin

Why do keeps under siege murder me?

Can't figure out if this is a bug or if I'm doing something wrong because I just don't know.

Keep (the fully built one) with an active bane (or whatever):  If I get within X number of feet radius of the place, massive health loss.  Sometimes you just can't get away fast enough, which means I can't get my corpse because if I get to close, large chunks of my health go flying off again.  Anyone know why this is happening?  There are no PC's, no NPC's (that I can see), and no messages in regards to the damage on any of the channels.

Are you talking about keeps (large stone) or forts (smaller wooden)?  It sounds like the interior fort ranger guards to me.  They're tuned for higher range and damage than the ones on the walls, and last time I checked it doesn't right to the combat log like other npc's.

The large stone ones.  That would make sense, and I was wondering if it was some sort of NPC that wasn't visible to me.  I'll try to get close and get some screenshots of it happening then report it.  Obliged.

Could be ballista damage. I’ve heard the fire field doesn’t have VFX, so that could be what’s killing you

giphy.gif

You Can't Be A Genius, If You Aren't The Slightest Bit Insane.

Same problem here, and also the portals to other temple, i can understand that to block people from campering but should be marked areas so I know when I am too close