Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
vkromas

5.92.2 LIVE Bug Reports for 6/21/19

5.92.1 Patch Notes and Known Issues

Please share any bugs you noticed while playing the game, these are objective issues with gameplay. Overall feedback or opinions on systems should be directed to The Feedback Thread.

If you encounter disconnection problems, showstopper bugs, or any other issues preventing you from entering or playing the game, please send an email as well as your client logs* to support@crowfall.com. 

*Client logs can be found here: C:\Users\[username]\AppData\LocalLow\Art+Craft\Crowfall

A few of the "dined" buffs appear incorrectly as debuffs with a red bar instead of green. Most recently reminded of this by the skinning plentiful harvest buff from wolf meat kebabs.

Edit: Elk meat kebabs also do this.

Edited by Snorbot
More info

24 minutes ago, Craggin said:

The "Furious Reaping" buff has a countdown timer for 5 seconds, but disappears after 2.

If you read the Energetic Harvest power, Furious Reaping lasts for 6 seconds (count from 0, not 1) or after 2 hits

giphy.gif

You Can't Be A Genius, If You Aren't The Slightest Bit Insane.

Aha!  I missed the "or 2 hits" bit.  So, not a bug then.  Much obliged.  This made me go back and track down how to find what pips do what in my spell book :)

Hymn of Restoration does not provide "Out of Combat" regen as specified, and cannot be added to your Survival Tray, only your Melee tray.

Edited by Craggin

Often, you have to be standing inside the brazier of the temple for the offerings screen to come up.  If you are standing on the gold ring you can still F to interact, but the deity window will not show

Right clicking into the craft window fails about half the time.

Right clicking into or out of a bank window will not stack like materials.

Power Cost Multiplier on the Assassin appears to be capped at 5% and not the -60% floor.

Easy way to reproduce is when you use "In the Zone" you drop down to 5% without gaining the full 20% reduction. Using the Mental Fortitude minor discipline and In the Zone still drops you down to 5% despite both of them reducing resource cost.

Also the Cooldown Modifier stat doesn't appear to be getting changed by Power Cost Multiplier on the stat sheet. However my cooldowns are actually lower when I test them.

Edited by ZYBAK

Reallocating tokens on a parcel results in tokens being lost.

As a noble in an EK, I placed a parcel because I couldn't trade it to the EK's owner. I granted the EK owner all the building and defense tokens on the parcel. Then, as part of helping lay out constructions, I had to allocate some back to myself. With the building tokens, doing /ekincrementvassaltoken with a negative number gave me, as the parcel owner, the tokens back. When I did so with defense tokens, the tokens were decremented from the EK owner but were not allocated back to me and were lost entirely.

Yep cant download game client do to bug i suppose.  I sent email but i just seen this post that i need to send client logs tks. 

I cannot leave the starting area. When I click on the portal, for one second all of my windows open (invited, spirit bank, skills....) then all the UI disappears and I am still in first zone. I can run around with no UI, but eventually I Have to ctrl+alt+del to exit game. 

Runic bow recipes are still broken.

The bow rest takes 2 runestone: esoteric and creates a runic bow rest.

The bow riser recipe takes a bow rest and a polished spherical gemstone. This creates a "jeweled bow riser"

unknown.png?width=676&height=665

The final assembly for the runic bows take "runic bow riser" - and the "jeweled bow riser" created above does not work for those.

unknown.png

Maybe half the time Survivalist Campfires no longer have a campfire graphic, making it difficult to stay within their healing radius if you move.

Edited by Craggin

Was able to create a runic mystical staff using a runic bow scroll. The runic staff recipe appears even with no scroll equipped. A scroll of any type is still needed to add the esoteric runestones and polished spherical gemstone to the components.

i didn't try the final assembly with no scroll equipped, but that may also work. The runic bow scroll I had equipped was consumed by the final assembly step.

Very minor, but still appears to be a bug: when harvesting some trees, it's possible to position yourself at a specific point on the base that causes all the doobers to land at your location instead of them flying out around you. I can reproduce this pretty consistently with spruce, oak, and yew trees.

Guard position campfires do not provide additional healing boost.

There is a typo in the flavor text for potato.

Edited by Craggin