Find results in...
vkromas

5.92.2 LIVE Bug Reports for 6/21/19

NA

Valhig

2300, WTF, 2750

I have been in that location twice.

Glitch One.

The ground gives way (like entering the twilight) and you sink down under the ground rapidly, I was at -550 something like that. 

The character dies which is great considering that you are in a Black Hole.

I pressed F to recover crow.

Glitch two

Unsafe location "Scotty beams me to the furthermost reaches of the Map) The area is safe.

I fly back to the stronghold and press F to recover character.

I can't recover character but I am no longer spirit.

Glitch three

I press G to go to temple.

Loading Zone Page appears and is on a loop - I can't load the page.

Crash Crowfall, reload app, re spawned in Temple :)

Went back to same location

VALHIG

2300, WTF , 2750

and it happens again.

WTF

Cheers

Will

48684ac2549e0be366fd921cf0130c98.png

I can not press G, It is now on a loop.

Client needs to be crashed again.

I am not going to try and recover my loot this time.

Mk IV Ballista are determining the outcome of keep sieges.

Defenders can place these all along interior walls and fire within their own walls. The ground Fire AOE damage ability has NO SPELL EFFECT or visual indicator on the ground and will kill you if you're not watching your health bar, in under 3 seconds. When defenders are not bothering to engage attackers outside of walls while siege equipment is down, because they have a much easier time of defeating them by placing a couple ballista, as well as having a local respawn point and army-ranger sniper guards, balance of power is too heavily skewed towards keep defenders at this time.

Proposed solution: Ballista can only be placed in an 'outward' orientation on keep walls, and cannot be rotated such that they are capable of firing beyond a 180degree arc. This should allow the interior most walls to have angles that allow ballista to fire at small choke points such as destroyed walls, while not allowing a ballista to solo defend the tree of life from a safe distance. 

As well, please fix the spell effect and/or reduce the damage of the Fire AOE, the TTK is much too fast.

16 minutes ago, Phr00t said:

Mk IV Ballista are determining the outcome of keep sieges.

Defenders can place these all along interior walls and fire within their own walls. The ground Fire AOE damage ability has NO SPELL EFFECT or visual indicator on the ground and will kill you if you're not watching your health bar, in under 3 seconds. When defenders are not bothering to engage attackers outside of walls while siege equipment is down, because they have a much easier time of defeating them by placing a couple ballista, as well as having a local respawn point and army-ranger sniper guards, balance of power is too heavily skewed towards keep defenders at this time.

Proposed solution: Ballista can only be placed in an 'outward' orientation on keep walls, and cannot be rotated such that they are capable of firing beyond a 180degree arc. This should allow the interior most walls to have angles that allow ballista to fire at small choke points such as destroyed walls, while not allowing a ballista to solo defend the tree of life from a safe distance. 

As well, please fix the spell effect and/or reduce the damage of the Fire AOE, the TTK is much too fast.

100% true— Died to this on the final siege last campaign 

www.lotd.org       pking and siege pvp since 1995

Medium Shields and Mystical Throwing Hammers appear too large in the crafting window, covering the text boxes.

Centaur clerics cannot wear scale hats (they can wear cloth hats, perhaps this is intentional due to horseshoes).

Fell through the earth to my death today.  That was fun, hehe.  See coordinates in screenshot.  Also, upon death was sent to world load screen and stuck there indefinitely.  Once I force quit Crowfall and logged back in, was given this fun puzzle of rezzing to a dead body over and over again (like 10x, lol).

Screen-Shot-2019-06-29-at-4-05-55-PM.png

Screen-Shot-2019-06-29-at-4-26-12-PM.png

Screen-Shot-2019-06-29-at-4-24-59-PM.png

The area southwest of Scribbles fort in Valhig is a deathtrap, huge invisible hole in the world that swallowed up both the group we were facing and multiple members of our group while fighting between the fort proper and a nearby outpost.

c52923395a831bc490409365eaf384a2.jpg

and just like last time this happened in a previous campaign falling into this resulted in TWO deaths added to the scoreboard. :(

17 minutes ago, KatzeWeiss said:

The area southwest of Scribbles fort in Valhig is a deathtrap, huge invisible hole in the world that swallowed up both the group we were facing and multiple members of our group while fighting between the fort proper and a nearby outpost.

c52923395a831bc490409365eaf384a2.jpg

and just like last time this happened in a previous campaign falling into this resulted in TWO deaths added to the scoreboard. :(

I can definitely comnfirm this location that resulted in my death as well as a coupld of the Corvus and uXa guildies. @dolmar @Shiner @eli@Elii @weaponsx. This is just a few of us that were there that died to it. On top of the nuisance of flying to resurrect and getting a death on the scoreboard is the gear damage that already takes forever to make. 

thanks @KatzeWeiss for posting this!

uDaTTsig_zpsdyyatdq1.png

Skinning is a bonus, when you can actually target the monster you killed to skin it. But frequently the monsters with stands fall into their stand to a spot where you can't target them, like this.

unknown.png?width=659&height=720

Sometimes the elk get stuck in their "Charge" special attack, repeating it over and over. Each time they charge, they knock you back about 30m. Because they're stuck in this loop and it's a movement CC, there is no retaliate and they interrupt all abilities and attempts to dodge out of the next one. They'll often repeat their charge 10-15 times in a row like this.

Crashing or logging drops your "Dined" and "Plentiful Harvest" potion buffs, regardless of remaining timer.

Often if you are attacked the combat music will not stop playing.

Templar right click parry doesn't actually appear to be "flash castable". Easily able to reproduce by just doing LMB and then parrying immediately after. The parry doesn't go off until after the complete LMB animation finishes. This leads to a lot of situations where you're holding parry and nothing happens.

Posted (edited)
On 6/29/2019 at 11:31 AM, Phr00t said:

Proposed solution: Ballista can only be placed in an 'outward' orientation on keep walls, and cannot be rotated such that they are capable of firing beyond a 180degree arc.

The corner positions should get a 270 degree outward arc, but the rest is true: Mk-IV ballista as an interior anti-personel weapon is the meta for keep defense.

If the level of damage vs players is intended, there really needs to be a ground effect to give a chance to dodge out. Friendly fire damage should also be considered, but may end in cross faction alts abusing it.

Edited by VaMei