Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
vkromas

5.92.2 LIVE Bug Reports for 6/21/19

On ‎7‎/‎3‎/‎2019 at 8:57 AM, Doomshadow said:

Fell through the world at 3133,1,2815 on US East Server on Roetham outside of Keep at Kysander's Stand-2x. AND at 3131,1,2763. 

Ditto but on eu server

/Valhig 2350, -98, 2751 just outside fort

Posted (edited)

Dear developer team,

I was playing the EU campaign that is currently live, and I stumbled into a beam of light that was moving around for some reason. I thought it's a bug, but it was fun to follow around. After following it for like 20 seconds, my character fell through the floor.  Screenshot with coordinates available here (insert wouldn't work for some reason): https://postimg.cc/GBLQCjV8

Following this incident, my client was working really hard to sort my location out, but I had to completelly restart the game as I was stuck on a loading screen. Following reload, I was put into crow form above the ground, where I proceeded to fly to a statue to ressurect. After the retrieval of my body, my character instantly died right next to the statue. I had to hold 'G' to go back into the temple, where my character was finally alive again.

Edited by lastrights

Posted (edited)

Ignore the Chatter in the background, Was running to a outpost near Scribbles in Valhig when I randomly fell through the map. Cords are in the video if that helps at all. Would like to note that this also happened to Luzaca a few minutes earlier in the same area.

Edited by Tyrannicall

A couple observations on the locations where you can fall through the world:

1. these appear to all be on parcel boundaries.

2. Sometimes there is an invisible hard wall nearby, also along the parcel boundary.

SPK numbers are noticeably higher near hunger shards. Typically run between 2-5 SPK.

• While hitting a R7 hunger shard, SPK would rise up to 20-30 SPK.
  • While capping a R7 Tower with nearby R7 hunger shard, SPK rose up to 40-50 SPK.

Hunger shards are making my characters lag just like a large scrum fight. I stopped farming them because of this issue.

At some point between last night around 0330E and now (pre-end of trial), my Nephew's (BEELCITY) account went itemless on Live.  No gear in inventory, on his body, or in the spirit bank.  No clue what may have triggered it.

When I try to join god's reach, I get a popup saying my character is locked to a different world, and sent back to the main menu. If I pretend to start making a new character, and back out to the main menu, it refreshes the campaign ending notification, and after I dismiss that, I am able to join god's reach with my campaign character

Some reporting in the final results screen is inaccurate, as much as we consider Darthbunbun a honorary mollusk, this should properly reflect the accurate guild of the person.

This only appears to happen for the "Highest Score" "Most Captures" etc scrolling results at the end, it's showing the currently logged-in account's guild, not the account being referenced. 

unknown.png

2 hours ago, Phr00t said:

Some reporting in the final results screen is inaccurate, as much as we consider Darthbunbun a honorary mollusk, this should properly reflect the accurate guild of the person.

This only appears to happen for the "Highest Score" "Most Captures" etc scrolling results at the end, it's showing the currently logged-in account's guild, not the account being referenced. 

unknown.png

The scoreboard is entirely messed up

It usually never shows the guilds or players in correct order.

You should be able to click a column heading to check your standings in each category .

Also you sometimes  get credit for pvp kills ( not accurate) but then it always counts PVE deaths ...  not an accurate K/D ratio.

www.lotd.org       pking and siege pvp since 1995

2 hours ago, Phr00t said:

unknown.png

I, for one, welcome our new hopping circle standing overlord.

7/19 on Live:  EK -> Gods Reach -> Log off.  Upon logging in inventory and equipped gear = all gone.  On three different characters.

Never happened to me before.