• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Soulreaver

The Bazaar and Crafting Combination

Posted (edited)

2dtq0ee.jpg

Supporting the Community :

The Crafting Combinations are changing with every other path (or so) and while to make sure you have the latest information we have compiled most of it for you (@shoutout to @Sonicbang for the great work and of course Winterblades for the initial spreadsheet its based off)

Trade and commerce is something which has been somewhat confined to Eternal Kingdoms where some of the more presistent ones, like " @sarthor's Lawn", have paved the way for others as an inspiration.   While Caldera at the present time doesn't have a public Eternal Kingdom for trade, we are in the process of making a public trading post :

Using Discord to setup trades/orders/bargains and auctions.  This is the place where one mans trash becomes another mans gold.

On behalf of the hard workers in Caldera!
Caldera Guild Link

Edited by Soulreaver
Adding credits to Winterblades

Huginn ok Muninn, fljúga hverjan dag, Jörmungrund yfir; óumk ek of Hugin,, at hann aftr né komi-t, þó sjámk meir of Munin

Gathering of Ranger videos

Posted (edited)

Hey, so I'm cool with you using the resources we've put out and all but you might at least give us some credit if you are literally going to copy and paste huge portions of the Winterblades resource while removing anything that indicates we were the ones who did most of the stuff.

It even has things that I know are wrong about it still in there with some minor updates that I keep meaning to push to our live doc.

Edited by Phylor.the.Jester

C4sIZDW.gif

Posted (edited)

The shoutout is already there imbedded, just not the easiest to see, but we can make it here as well : Also i wanna give a small shoutout to Winterblades for the idea with the color coding and the food combinations. All of the data is colleted by ourself, but i liked your idea for layout. Maybe we can work together in the future, would have nothing against that

Edited by Sonicbang
formulation

Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, Sonicbang said:

The shoutout is already there imbedded, just not the easiest to see, but we can make it here as well : Also i wanna give a small shoutout to Winterblades for the idea with the color coding and the food combinations. All of the data is colleted by ourself, but i liked your idea for layout. Maybe we can work together in the future, would have nothing against that

I know piece of it are collected independently but several pieces are formatted word for word how I put it in ours. Hell, all of the resource color coding is identical with the legends being completely identical as well. Your combinations are in the EXACT same order as they are on our sheet. Your legend is fully identical when it is included, most obviously on the leather sheet.

You have the EXACT same errors I did on the jewelry page. The EXACT same errors I had on the runemaking page. Here, lets just go and show instead:

Here are the Winterblades Sphere cuts prior to me fixing them on the live document(Hint, it involves the polish effect):

9YXphPd.png

Here are yours that you copied:

1qsh9Rz.png

Here is the Alchemical solutions with the one weird green box that I think Grad put in for some reason on the Winterblades sheet:

8YCSTHC.png

Here is your direct copy and paste of that exact same weird coloring:

76LLe4r.png

Here is the coloring from the leather working legend vs what I actually have colored on the sheet(Also the combination order:

1LTzg6n.png

Here is your sheet with the EXACT same difference in coloring and order:

PetADZc.png

Oh, you also have Soft Soft Soft wrong on your sheet because I had that wrong on the live sheet when you copied and pasted it over. Apparently you didn't bother to actually check that. It is crit healing amount. Might want to "collect that data".

Here is one of the longer of the combination lists on ours:'

OLjiPM2.png

Here is yours that is in the exact same order:

DljrEor.png

All of the combinations on your sheet are in the exact same order as they are on the Winterblades sheet.

Taking a look at our biggest page, the cooking page, I'm not even seeing a single difference between them. Hell, you even have the weird testing I did with seasoning with the rustic roasted Auroch when I was trying to determine if they were doing anything(Fun note, they haven't up to 5.8.5). I haven't actually checked for 5.9.

I'm honestly kind of surprised you doubled down on this considering how much you actually copied. You definitely did update some pieces but to say you collected it all is a lie unless you consider copy and pasting to be collecting which I suppose it is in a way. 

If you're interested in getting involved in the project, I'm 100% down for working with people on this. It takes a lot of time to gather this information and try to keep it up to date between patch changes hence why I've been slow to get this one updated.

Just don't try to claim that you didn't blatantly copy something and try to pass it as something you did almost all of work on because you didn't and it is obvious you didn't even bother put much time into trying to make it look like you did.

Edit - Oh I forgot. There wasn't even an embedded shout out in the sheet when I made my first post earlier. I know because I copied the sheet to see if you would try to throw in quick changes like that. Here is the copy at the time of my posting: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1yAt8888mB5j_7d1R1OpdBGviT-BF0PMwum0DPtVcxcc/edit?usp=sharing

Edited by Phylor.the.Jester

C4sIZDW.gif

The shoutout was added later, it’s an oversight on our part that we of course should give you credit for the work you have done.

The spreadsheet was out of date and Sonic took the time to update large parts of it - Which is why its named : Updated Crafting Combinations.  

Huginn ok Muninn, fljúga hverjan dag, Jörmungrund yfir; óumk ek of Hugin,, at hann aftr né komi-t, þó sjámk meir of Munin

Gathering of Ranger videos

Posted (edited)

an big TY for all that hard work to all ! for helping the community ! from ACE we don't become one ! so maybe it is better work together I believe .

And helping new players is better then demonstrate disagreements peace pls

wold be nice if ACE helping for and spreadsheet group so we have all an current and live spreadsheet .

on this way new players can find their way easier at the crafting world in this game and or so changes can be better tested !

maybe @Pamm can helping here ? we have streamer we have youtuber and so on  way not an spreadsheet group ?

Edited by Ebel

Posted (edited)

Man I remember the days when we all blatantly stole from Caldera the original spreadsheet data they gave to the community like 3 years ago. 

I kept some of the coloring I think. Maybe. I mean it was three custard years ago. 

unknown.png

I think this is some of that sheet from the wayback machine before all the changes and the loss of the bar names and other cool poorly made socks. 

Below is VERY VERY outdated Please steal it like I stole from Caldera Like we all did back then. 
unknown.png

Man that was fun, I haven't looked at the old sheets in a LONG LONG time. 

Edited by srathor

Posted (edited)

@srathor U didn't stole from Cal you stole from mine xD 

I made that sheet in 2017 January with my first guild. The colouring came from there, the green stats are marked because I found them useful .

And I stole some names of the bar for a other sheet that's why some bar names where greenish grayish. We stole also alot from a guy called something DXaltair. In the end the list landed on panns resources site under a other name xD.

O7b1qcb.png

Edited by DravoiX
Just wanted to show how hilarious this discussion is

rUQlYHs.png

I must say, the winterblades guy who was screaming about "his stuff" being stolen was behaving very unprofessional and unbecoming manner and I don't believe I will use the winterblades site again.  I was much more impressed with how this other guy conducted him/her self (very professional) and so I shall use their spreadsheet and in my head they will become the original creators of said spreadsheet.  :):)  how we conduct ourselves gives a glimpse into our soul.  :):)  cheers all.   :):)  

Dude I stole from Everyone. :)

I remember telling everyone that was asking at the time to search CCC crowfall for the sheet. 

And yeah I liked the colors on your sheet, I had the data from Caldera's at first then Anhrez and I cut out all of it but the names and redid every single combo from scratch. Then like 2 weeks later Blair took out all the long name stuff and swapped Gold and silver and nuked much of the data.

So we did it again. Blech. Several times now. Still I got my moneys worth over the last 3 years.

8 hours ago, Kianna_RuneMaker said:

I must say, the winterblades guy who was screaming about "his stuff" being stolen was behaving very unprofessional and unbecoming manner and I don't believe I will use the winterblades site again.  I was much more impressed with how this other guy conducted him/her self (very professional) and so I shall use their spreadsheet and in my head they will become the original creators of said spreadsheet.  :):)  how we conduct ourselves gives a glimpse into our soul.  :):)  cheers all.   :):)  

Message unclear, please resubmit with more emojis for clarification

I think its shocking that everyone is ripping off Thomas Blair and Mark Halish without at least giving a shout out to the originators of this content. If you're going to repost their values you could at least give them a shout out.

PopeSigGIF.gif

Rub rock on face and say "Yes food is eaten now time for fight"

On 6/26/2019 at 7:48 AM, Ebel said:

wold be nice if ACE helping for and spreadsheet group so we have all an current and live spreadsheet 

If I am misreading your question, please let me know so I can answer it properly. The way I'm reading it is that you are asking/suggesting that we provide data (like an API, spreadsheets) for players to either use directly or for creating resource sites. Both are requested fairly often. API is something we may be able to provide at some point in the future, but not anytime soon. We have no plans to share spreadsheets or design documentation. 

Valerie "Pann" Massey, Director of Community