Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Pann

From Clubs to Spades - Official discussion thread

Spadeing Spades for Dayz

1 hour ago, fnukafka said:

how can i get helmet for my paladin with thorns? Sni-mek-obrazovky-2019-06-28-v-12-55-32.

Armor is racial, gotta be a Half-Giant to see that helm, though I think the Nethari Mail helm has horns

giphy.gif

You Can't Be A Genius, If You Aren't The Slightest Bit Insane.

1 minute ago, coolster50 said:

Armor is racial, gotta be a Half-Giant to see that helm, though I think the Nethari Mail helm has horns

i am sad it will look best on my paladin .(

aaa.jpg

On 6/27/2019 at 6:03 PM, Staff said:

but my question is, which are you pann;)

I've taken the Bartle test many times over the years and realized the results are swayed by what game(s) I'm currently playing and my mood when I'm taking the quiz. Ya'll hear me joke about my mushroom addiction on livestreams; if it sparkles, it is our precious and we must haves it. I was chatting with Max at his desk today while he was testing something. He killed spiders and looted them, but he wasn't skinning them and I had to leave because it bothered me too much to see him leave that loot behind. 

I did a lot of PVP in UO and WoW, but not so much on games I've work on because I get distracted looking at what players are saying, especially when there's a problem. I wind up going into "fixit!" mode and die a lot because I'm not paying attention to what's happening to my idle character. 

On 6/27/2019 at 10:16 PM, ZombieGandhi said:

Pann is a Spade, clearly. She dug into my wallet for nearly a decade in EVE Online. 

Hey, thanks for the MINI Cooper! 😍

Valerie "Pann" Massey, Director of Community