Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Rufie

DPS Templar build?

So just rolled a fresh blue Templar. (Fire human people things)

Now figuring out how to build it. Im focusing on exicute dps and targeting low health enemys to get the finishes in where needed.

That being said execute is the main powerhouse of the build.

Going top spec(Vindicator i believe) Stats I got 117STR, 60 DEX, 117 INT, 80SP, 70CON. Reasoning is that exicute when hitting a target that you should be hitting will auto crit. So lower need for crit. But drives a higher need for Crit damage. Attack power seems easy to cap. 100ish base on the low side, 300 from talents, 125 from passive training so base will be around 525 before gear.

For majors im thinking banshee and elementalist. Main focus will be pumping fire damage bonus. because cap stone will convert fire damage to slashing. This makes Fire damage boost my constant damage from the corcle as well as fire wall while also bumping my slashing damage for better block slashes and executes. 

For minors, Demons pact, Finish him, and probobly fashion statement.

Is the core idea any good or am i wasting my time?

Elementalist and Banshee are an option.  You have fire dmg synergy so the fire box works well.  The execute passive from banshee is nice.  You could also go blade master for more of a slashing synergy instead of Elementalist.  Another option is Juggernaut to help from getting CCd during execute spam.  Lastly, for tankiness, Standard bearer synergizes well with your ult.  

Minors, Finish Him, Glass Cannon.  For tanky, dig in goes really well with standard and ult.  You’re quite unkillable during that time.  There’s always fashion statement, hand of glory and expansive mind.  Careless Whispers is pretty decent too depending on your stat pool.

You really want to max your Crit Hit Dmg to 200, same with any auto crit synergy.

Edited by Ble

Ble isn't very good at Crowfall, but she's not too wrong on these suggestions. 

A thing to keep in mind with Templars in general, is they shine in static fights. Tree of Life, fort capture rooms, etc. My suggestion would be to level a white vessel to 30 (which is pretty easy), and get yourself into some decent fights that suit said class. With so many major and minor disciplines currently available from the temple vendors that slot into a white vessel, nothing will replace you going out there and trying out different combinations. 

BambieGondue, thats quite rude of you.  I'm just a girl tryina help people out on the internet.

The biggest problem with all Templars is mobility.  You're slow as molasses, have zero ranged and one gap closer that doesn't work very well.  There's no good way of fixing this with any majors or minors (and rightly so or they'd be used on an already mobile class to be super mobile).

15 minutes ago, Ble said:

girl tryina help people out on the internet.

Get back on Instagram with your money-gated n00ds.

Classes in Crowfall have specific strengths and weaknesses, with many promotions having even more specific purposes. Part of the fun of playing X class is using it in situations where it's meant to be, especially against classes that might be weaker to said situation. You're playing more than just player v. player, you're also playing class strength v. class strength/weakness. Disciplines are meant to bolster/help shore up such. 

"fun of playing X class" lol, the only fun is total domination in pvp, making your enemies fear your very presence, teaching them the folly of hope

On 6/28/2019 at 12:22 AM, ZombieGandhi said:

3edgy5me

On 6/28/2019 at 12:23 AM, Ble said:

I don't speak millennial.

stahp or face the Legendary Wrath of Pann

Valerie "Pann" Massey, Director of Community

3 minutes ago, Pann said:

stahp or face the Legendary Wrath of Pann

Soon😛

40 minutes ago, Andius said:

W/HoA were held up as like these mystical forces of highly skilled players with legendary theorycrafters chained to a desk in some deep dungeon holding all the arcane secrets we could use to win if only we knew them.

wiDfyPp.png

20 hours ago, Yumx said:

And that's gone next patch

sadly v.v but I shall enjoy it to the fullest till then x)

Bah! Someone reported it and I didn't look at the dates. At least I did't give out any warning points, does that redeem me a bit? 

5 minutes ago, Pann said:

Bah! Someone reported it and I didn't look at the dates. At least I did't give out any warning points, does that redeem me a bit? 

No.  

@ACE_JackalBark deserves at least one warning point for this.

40 minutes ago, Andius said:

W/HoA were held up as like these mystical forces of highly skilled players with legendary theorycrafters chained to a desk in some deep dungeon holding all the arcane secrets we could use to win if only we knew them.

wiDfyPp.png

1 hour ago, mandalore said:

@ACE_JackalBark deserves at least one warning point for this.

It's been a while since I fired him the last time. I'll just do that again. It's faster than issuing a warning point since I don't have to type anything, I can simply tell him in passing as I'm going to get lunch in the kitchen. 

Curious, I know because the dates it did not elicit a warning point, but what about that, in any way shape or form would garner a warning point? Sounds corrupt to me 😕. Boomer and millennial are generational markers, people give meaning to words. It is socially constructed BS of which I say is ridiculous to bring anything near a warning or a ban. Please enlighten me.