Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
SamwellTBaggins

Unofficial Crowfall Discord for the Guildless

Alright gang. I am tired of running around blind and not having anyone to talk to while I play. So I put together a quick Unofficial Crowfall Discord. 

Guilded or unguilded If you guys and gals want a place to hang out and chat and Talk all things Crowfall you are more than invited to join. 

If you are a Guild leader and want to Recruit me Come on by. I am tired of reading guild threads from 2016 and not knowing whether that guild is even active or not. 

https://discord.gg/gXZps2N

Follow the link above or link me the successful discord someone already made for this that I was just too lazy to look up. 

See you there.

Samwell T Baggins. 

On 6/29/2019 at 4:36 PM, SamwellTBaggins said:

am tired of reading guild threads from 2016 and not knowing whether that guild is even active or not.

For an easy way to see what guilds are active in the current testing, check out the in-game scoreboard on the Campaign world map. 

tiPrpwh.png

On 6/29/2019 at 1:36 PM, SamwellTBaggins said:

Alright gang. I am tired of running around blind and not having anyone to talk to while I play. So I put together a quick Unofficial Crowfall Discord. 

Guilded or unguilded If you guys and gals want a place to hang out and chat and Talk all things Crowfall you are more than invited to join. 

If you are a Guild leader and want to Recruit me Come on by. I am tired of reading guild threads from 2016 and not knowing whether that guild is even active or not. 

https://discord.gg/gXZps2N

Follow the link above or link me the successful discord someone already made for this that I was just too lazy to look up. 

See you there.

Samwell T Baggins. 

I, for one, appreciate your enthusiasm.

On 6/30/2019 at 10:29 PM, whisky said:

I, for one, appreciate your enthusiasm.

Thanks man. I found out there was another discord and then found a Home with Hax. So I discontinued the Discord as not to cause confusion or split the ranks so to say.