Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Who has a GTX 980/970 and mad that barely any game...

xcomvic

...takes full advantage of these babies?! 

Sigh, sometimes I wonder if I wasted $500 on my GTX 980. But when I see the constant 120FPS on my BenQ Monitor, I am thankful. Even so, I would love for this game to try to kill my graphics card. 

BUT, I would also like it for the low-end graphics card users to still be able to play. So it would have to be plentiful for the graphic settings please!

Multi-monitor support, 3D, maybe even OcRift capabilities?

Shadow of Mordor on Ultra

You are so incredibly helpful, CYT. I don't know how I ever managed to do anything before we met. I was just bumbling my way through life, all lost-like. Thank you. My blessing cup runneth over.

SWrkfdj.jpg

I have 2x970's in SLI but I game at 4k res so they are completely maxed out. I'm actually thinking of selling them when the 8GB versions come out and see if that helps.

I have a single 3 year old GTX550ti still plays Shadows of Mordor on max

The gaming industry is years away from creating a game that can take full advantage of the latest GPUs.

"Camouflage is the color of fear..  I have no need to hide from my foes.. I have no fear of death.  My colors I wear openly, they proclaim louder than any words, "I am proud to live, I am proud to die."

I can't run Shadow of Mordor on max on my card. Ultra settings take up to 6 GB video memory.

You are so incredibly helpful, CYT. I don't know how I ever managed to do anything before we met. I was just bumbling my way through life, all lost-like. Thank you. My blessing cup runneth over.

SWrkfdj.jpg

I have 2x970's in SLI but I game at 4k res so they are completely maxed out. I'm actually thinking of selling them when the 8GB versions come out and see if that helps.

RAM isn't as important as clock cores and frequency beyond like 4 or 5GB. Your RAM amount is probably okay, honestly. Might want to go for 980s instead.

Edited by txteclipse

I had that card!

Currently running an R9 290

then you played during the golden age of Doom/Quake/Duke Nukem

Know me and fear me. My embrace is for all and is patient but sure. The dead can always find you. My hand is everywhere - there is no door I cannot pass, nor guardian who can withstand me.

694a6f04-03a1-4af3-8e11-ddd1baa87348.jpg