Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ACE_JackalBark

5.100 Snap Test Feedback Reports for 7/3/19

New Update for 7/9
Centaur Dodge does not work half the time. Don't know if it has something to do with the new keeping inventory open while moving (much needed change thx).
Champion Throw Hurlbat  tool tip states 40m but only hits enemies within 14m.
Champion Leap in mid leap if you get hit it knocks you out of the air and dizzy downs you. Don't know if that's intended, being a combat ability I really hope not.
Champion Neckbreaker is also not working 100% of the time about the same frequency of Centaur dodge, again don't know if its linked to the new inventory menu open while move change.

1 hour ago, Hyriol said:

Pretty sneaky with the capstone passives, almost didn't notice.  Good change.

WWcnh8r.png

Have you checked other classes?

How are we supposed to do any meaningful testing of crafting on Test as a new player, if we can't fast-level crafting skills like combat levels?  I don't understand why you make it a five minute task to ding 30 on a vessel, but send new crafters away from Test for a few months to wait on leveling. 😕

Posted (edited)

I think I like the current iteration in the crafting / experimentation changes. Assembly difficulty goes up with quality and experimentation difficulty goes down with quality, so it's easier to craft lower quality items but it's easier to experiment on higher qualities.

An untrained crafter will be successful crafting lower qualities but it will be harder for him to get good experimentation results and he will probably fail in the assembly phase with higher qualities.

A well trained crafter will be able to avoid failures in the assembly phase for all qualities and it will be easier to get better results after experimentation with higher qualities.

This way items from a trained crafter will probably be better than the items from an untrained crafter and items crafted with higher quality materials will probably be better than items crafted with lower quality materials.

:)

Edited by Extintor

Make capping outposts fun and rewarding please.

As you know every zone currently has 25 outposts, 2 forts and 1 keep!

In the war camps there are captains, chiefs and kings (I believe), which also drop loot.  (Captain, Boss, and Raid Boss)

Instead of a fort going live a region of outposts should go live.  (10 outposts per fort)

At each outpost add a neutral captain level boss that spawns 1X (Soloable, but takes time).  If you kill him, you get the same loot you would from a war camp captain.

If you can flip all 10 of the outposts to you faction at any point the fort goes live the following hour.

This creates a back and forth reason for taking outposts and will more likely lead to a small scale pvp engagement at all hours of the day.

In the fort a neutral Chief spawns after 30 minutes and is vulberable for 30 minutes.  It drops chief level loot.

This gives time and a reason beyond points for the defenders to take the fort.  It also gives a reason to defend the fort, as anyone can kill the chief.

If at anytime you don't own the keep, but you own both forts in the zone it will trigger a siege that evening.

This forces people to play the game at some point during the day to force a siege, and also prevents sieges from happening every night.

When the bane tree spawns during the siege a raid boss should spawn to defend it.  Another one should also spawn in the tree room to defend it.

Just an easy way to add loot to the pvp cycle.  I would prefer some kind of resource mine or something, but you guys might run out of money before you can code that! :)

On every race the run animation only changes to a faster pace of the normal one if trailmaster is active.

The dash action of the centaur doesn't always work.

Playing as Champion some of the abilities don't work at all when fighting. Nothing is shown that I have been inflicted by the enemy. (Spaming the button doesn't work.) Other classes have the same Problem.

The leap ability of the Champion does still abruptly end after 3/4 of the jump.

The inventory windows and all the other skill, talent, etc windows interact poorly. It is cumbersome to loot for example when 3 windows pop-up. You can hit escape or close them individually, but seems like it should refresh. I can see where this might be nice to have when crafting, but not so much when adventuring. It would be nice to loot multiple corpses at one time, rather than click "F" for each one. Also when looting it would be nice to have a loot all button or toggle. Looting Disciplines also requires drag and drop rather than Rt click. I figure most of this you already know, but my 2 cents because I have not tried to log in since early kickstarter days. but the game has come a long way and I am excited to see it grow. Will try a siege next. Like the breadth of the crafting so far even though I have a lot to figure out.