Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ACE_JackalBark

5.100 Snap Test Bug Reports for 7/3/19

5.92.1 Patch Notes and Known Issues

Please share any bugs you noticed while playing the game, these are objective issues with gameplay. Overall feedback or opinions on systems should be directed to The Feedback Thread.

If you encounter disconnection problems, showstopper bugs, or any other issues preventing you from entering or playing the game, please send an email as well as your client logs* to support@crowfall.com. 

*Client logs can be found here: C:\Users\[username]\AppData\LocalLow\Art+Craft\Crowfall

There are known issues that several abilities have effects that either fail to render / play, appear multiple times, or persist after use.  We're working to fix these as quickly as possible, but please report any that you find.

Posted (edited)

The minors you've listed as having been removed are on the TEST vendors still.

PLEASE give us a way to turn off the custard tooltips.

This build is missing all the key features from 5.100 (refineries, new mob AI, etc).  It looks like 5.9.n

The range indicator doesn't work beyond melee range (except on target dummies - works fine on them)

Jumps look like double jumps.

Food consumption rate is about double what it is on Live.

Knight Onslaught power (the first power in the combo) costs more than a full energy bar even at capped weapon proficiency.  It's uncastable.

Chain pull targets still get caught on terrain.

Urgu champions sometimes spit fireballs at me (apparently these are hurlbats that look like fireballs, every 2s)

Satyr Rangers drop stakes, but the stake visual effect drops at their feet every time they move for the entire duration of the power.

Enbarri Champs are bugged.  Most of them just stand there and let you kill them.

Mounting doesn't increase your movement speed.  Your feet move faster, but you don't cover ground any faster.

There's no UI on your target so you can't see any debuffs that are active. 

Edited by Durenthal

• Eating food plays the harvesting stamina restore animation.
  • Archer's Stake cast by Urgu Rangers has an excessive amount of blue sword ground effects.
  • Cloth helmets are part of the new loot drop system, but there's no model.
  • Alphas aren't working correctly on the white flower graphic, appears as a green rectangle.
  • I saw the tutorial popup about npc's giving trivial xp, but there's no messaging indicating what rank is too low for you.
  • I'd like it if the new soft lock-on reticle had the range-to-target attached instead of the static one.
  • Guinecean dodge "dust-up" effect gets stuck on the character, plays continuously.
  • Discipline rune quantity is still drawn on equipped runes.
  • Losing doobers in the large elk spawn - three trees with boulders in the middle.
  • Cleric Hand of God visual effect repeats for the duration of the root.
  • Blue CC Immunity can get stuck on your character, lasting until a zone load.  I have become more powerful than you can possibly imagine.

Posted (edited)

knights combo ability "onslaught" cant be used says not enough energy tho i have max energy

also knight block HUD not charging up when blocking only the shield symbol is pulsing when i take dmg

ZuUUdOD.jpg.jpg

satyr confessors tornados dont knock up

just used the runeportal in godsreach and got the old blackscreen (day/night circle) bug, zoning and recalling or reloging doesnt fix it have to wait for daytime

change. its daytime now and i still have blackscreen after multiple relogs.

also tried loging in other toon same blackscreen.

restarting client fixed it

Edited by nenju

Bbhm5iJ.jpg

Posted (edited)

July 3 & 4, 2019

• Half-Giant Racial Blood of the Giant sfx was not reimplemented
  • Enbarri Champions like to spam Hurlbat endlessly like they're a ranged class and not a melee one
  • Archer's Stake has too many swords: pW5Vafy.png
    • vfx can freeze and stay in place long after the power has ended or the caster has died: YqhqDIV.png
    • Happens on Hurlbat, Fire Wall, and effects that display on a hit target
  • Fire Wall VFX has a high chance of bugging out, causing all other vfx to not render until the client has restarted
    • Fire Wall VFX also has this rainbow heat wave effect in the center, but it doesn't animate. On Basic settings
    • Fire Wall also has no ground target indicator
  • All races except Guinecean and Fae have a stutter in their jump animation, which makes them look like their double jumping
    • Female Fae first jump animation is not smooth and it looks like they just launch into the air
  • The Wartribe indicator on maps doesn't need as many icons as there're currently. Just groups of parcels of similar rank suffice
  • The little dot is a terrible cursor for who you're targeting, it gets lost in on white backgrounds and in crowds easily
  • You don't deal any damage to an in-range target if you're rooted
  • Blind is a complete blind now (Noice!), but I'd still like to be able to see my HP, buffs/debuffs, and combo powers while blinded.
  • Still can't turn the tutorial tips off 😑
  • If your reticle is on an target that's of-out-range, but there's a different target in front of you, in-range, your attacks won't hit the in-range target
  • Confessor Fire Aura and Netari Call Flames VFX is very faint on Basic Settings
  • Confessor Metoer Purge does not render on Basic Settings, but the charge up and hit vfx do render
  • Duelist Rapier SFX doesn't match the animations
  • Deprecated Minors are still on the free vendors
    • With Expansive Mind gone, you can not longer get the 10th power bar slot. Consider increasing the baseline to 9, so Humans and Half-Elves get 10
    • With Demon's Pact gone, some classes are really hurting with limited passive slots. You need your Promotion class passive, otherwise why'd you pick your promotion? You need your baseline class passive that provides useful effects to your class. And, oh look at that! You've already filled 2/3 passives already, and there's still more you want from your 2 majors and 3 minors. Please consider giving all promotion passives the Sanctifier treatment and have capstone passives not take a passive slot. It'll help free up a passive for others from a major or minor.
  • Blade Master powers puts Female Fae Assassins into the ground when they're used.
  • Knife Grinder and Poisoner powers look jank on Female Fae Assassins
  • Wood Grubs and Pine Nuts are both Survivalist items, but they don't drop at the same rate
  • Minotaur Bull Rush stops when it hits a target instead of dragging them with the Minotaur
  • Target HUD doesn't display debuff/buff stacks, only the debuff itself. You'd need to count your attacks to know if there's 5 stacks of sin on a target, for example.
  • I like the magic loot drops, though I wish the sac values on them were a little better.
    • All magic loot has 1000 durability, regardless of type or quality
  • Black Pepper, Coca Beans, and Raw Milk cannot be sold to System Vendors
  • Boss Mobs still drop deprecated Minors
  • Nethari have a 4th passive slot now, but Half-Elves are still the Red-Headed step-child. They (and Stoneborn, to a lesser extent) need something that differentiates them from other races. There's no good reason you would pick a Half-Elf over any other race.
  • Is this God's Reach just for TEST, or is it gonna go to LIVE too? I thought the plan was for God's Reach to only be Rank 5 and below. That Rank 6-8 zone spits in the face of that design goal.
  • Because of the reticle change, hitting weak spots on resource nodes feels weird.
  • There's a Zoom-In effect, like on Bow shots, when using Bandages. Using a Bandage shouldn't zoom the camera in.
  • There's no difference between a 3 Artifact Sacrifice Scroll and a 3+ Artifact Sacrifice Scroll. Both produce a Scroll with the same Sacrifice value
  • You can't place a vendor as a bartender in the cafe area in the Bazaar. I was very disappointed.
  • The Mystery Shield doesn't say if it drops Novice Small Shields as well as Novice Medium Shields.
  • Cloth helmets have the same icon as leather helmets and don't have a model
  • Helmets still cuts off horns and changes hair styles
  • There are no free vendors inside the Temple
  • The basic Pack Pig Mount doesn't feel any faster than normal running, even without Trailblazer/Master
  • SHOWSTOPPER BUG: Frostcasters drop as loot, but I can't play a Frostweaver to use them 😭
Edited by coolster50

giphy.gif

You Can't Be A Genius, If You Aren't The Slightest Bit Insane.

The Sin debuffs you get from Templar and Confessor do not stack on the new debuff frames making it impossible to see how many stacks you have. 

Posted (edited)
14 hours ago, coolster50 said:

"

• Deprecated Minors are still on the free vendors
    • With Expansive Mind gone, you can not longer get the 10th power bar slot. Consider increasing the baseline to 9, so Humans and Half-Elves get 10
    • With Demon's Pact gone, some classes are really hurting with limited passive slots. You need your Promotion class passive, otherwise why'd you pick your promotion? You need your baseline class passive that provides useful effects to your class. And, oh look at that! You've already filled 2/3 passives already, and there's still more you want from your 2 majors and 3 minors. Please consider giving all promotion passives the Sanctifier treatment and have capstone passives not take a passive slot. It'll help free up a passive for others from a major or minor.

"

This. For the love of god, please.
ACE - you guys have a really fun, awesome class system between base classes, promotions, and major / minor disciplines. I understand that you want action bar load-outs to feel meaningful and for the players to have to make choices; having a limited amount of buttons is fine. However, the reason the entire player base was running Expansive Mind / Demo Pact is because we currently have too few buttons. Even with EM + DP man classes still we're making tough choices on what to take. Please bake in expansive mind at least to every character, 9 buttons starting (10 if Human or HE) will still lead to interesting choices but a little bit more flexibility in loadouts.

Capstone passives also should be baked in like Sanctifier Confessor - the fact that they are MUST TAKE means your loadout is functionally 2 passives, not 3.

Edited by SmallWaves

Posted (edited)

the minors that got removed were a way to strong/broken

if u end up with a discipline 95% of all builds gonna include smth is wrong

make meaningful choices now, and yes that means some builds "arent as viable anymore"

Edited by nenju

Bbhm5iJ.jpg

When the macemanship passive is equipped, skullcrusher is not triggered as it should be by stunning or knocking down an opponent whilst using a mace. I have been completely unable to make the power trigger. The macemanship power shows, but skullcrusher never ever does.

Thanks for removing the sticky targeting reticle.  That was terrible.

I think Essence Burn is a bit overturned right now. It hitted me up to 14 times in a second and killed me in 3 seconds.

Spoiler

2019-07-06T08:50:02.831Z INFO    COMBAT    - Combat _||_ Event=[Your Essence Burn hit You for 287  damage.] 
2019-07-06T08:50:02.932Z INFO    COMBAT    - Combat _||_ Event=[Your Essence Burn hit You for 287  damage.] 
2019-07-06T08:50:02.933Z INFO    COMBAT    - Combat _||_ Event=[Your Essence Burn hit You for 287  damage.] 
2019-07-06T08:50:02.933Z INFO    COMBAT    - Combat _||_ Event=[Your Essence Burn hit You for 287  damage.] 
2019-07-06T08:50:03.031Z INFO    COMBAT    - Combat _||_ Event=[Your Essence Burn hit You for 287  damage.] 
2019-07-06T08:50:03.032Z INFO    COMBAT    - Combat _||_ Event=[Your Essence Burn hit You for 287  damage.] 
2019-07-06T08:50:03.032Z INFO    COMBAT    - Combat _||_ Event=[Your Essence Burn hit You for 287  damage.] 
2019-07-06T08:50:03.135Z INFO    COMBAT    - Combat _||_ Event=[Your Essence Burn hit You for 287  damage.] 
2019-07-06T08:50:03.135Z INFO    COMBAT    - Combat _||_ Event=[Your Essence Burn hit You for 287  damage.] 
2019-07-06T08:50:03.419Z INFO    COMBAT    - Combat _||_ Event=[Your Essence Burn hit You for 287  damage.] 
2019-07-06T08:50:03.533Z INFO    COMBAT    - Combat _||_ Event=[Your Essence Burn hit You for 287  damage.] 
2019-07-06T08:50:03.534Z INFO    COMBAT    - Combat _||_ Event=[Your Essence Burn hit You for 287  damage.] 
2019-07-06T08:50:03.535Z INFO    COMBAT    - Combat _||_ Event=[Your Essence Burn hit You for 287  damage.] 
2019-07-06T08:50:03.645Z INFO    COMBAT    - Combat _||_ Event=[Your Essence Burn hit You for 287  damage.] 
2019-07-06T08:50:03.645Z INFO    COMBAT    - Combat _||_ Event=[Your Essence Burn hit You for 287  damage.] 
2019-07-06T08:50:03.646Z INFO    COMBAT    - Combat _||_ Event=[Your Essence Burn hit You for 287  damage.] 
2019-07-06T08:50:03.732Z INFO    COMBAT    - Combat _||_ Event=[Your Essence Burn hit You for 287  damage.] 
2019-07-06T08:50:03.733Z INFO    COMBAT    - Combat _||_ Event=[Your Essence Burn hit You for 287  damage.] 
2019-07-06T08:50:04.037Z INFO    COMBAT    - Combat _||_ Event=[Your Essence Burn hit You for 287  damage.] 
2019-07-06T08:50:04.038Z INFO    COMBAT    - Combat _||_ Event=[Your Essence Burn hit You for 287  damage.]