Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ACE_JackalBark

5.100 Snap Test Bug Reports for 7/3/19

18 minutes ago, Groovin said:

I briefly wondered if ACE would put quality restrictions on gear too, much like discs. Hope not tbh.

That’s a terrible idea, and throws easy come out the window. 

The easiest thing would probably just make Experimentation Difficulty a constant that doesn’t change based on the quality of your resources. That would mean it’s just as hard to experiment on a legendary as it is a common piece of gear. White would still be viable, but you’d be encouraged to get better gear for a chance at better stats 

giphy.gif

You Can't Be A Genius, If You Aren't The Slightest Bit Insane.

1 minute ago, coolster50 said:

The easiest thing would probably just make Experimentation Difficulty a constant that doesn’t change based on the quality of your resources. That would mean it’s just as hard to experiment on a legendary as it is a common piece of gear. White would still be viable, but you’d be encouraged to get better gear for a chance at better stats 

Simple and effective. 

Posted (edited)

Duelist stealth powers do not aim with the crosshair but instead with where your body is facing. I think this has to do with the free-look nature of the camera while in the survival/stealth trays.

Not sure if this is a bug or not. 

Edited by ZYBAK

Fae Knight:
Onslaught Ability will not work. Skill is greyed out. When clicked it states "Not enough energy" even when energy is full.
Chain Attack will not pull enemies. Tried on multiple enemies of different types.
Rune Caster Disc ability Sanctuary lets you cast the ability over and over with no cool down, created an endless amounts of visual effects but does not apply the buff for the ability.
Screenshot_45.png

6 hours ago, mystafyi said:

Simple and effective. 

I hope it’s better than the current system..

I crafted two sets of mail armor tonight and the green armor had better stats than the purple armor.... and I have 100 Blacksmithing...

www.lotd.org       pking and siege pvp since 1995

9 hours ago, thomasblair said:

@galvia You probably got a bad experimentation roll on the blue items durability.

I just crafted the same Metal Scales using the current numbers:
White - 291 Durability, .2% Anti-Crit
Blue - 306 Durability, .24% Anti-Crit

This is what they would look like using the old numbers:
White - 208 Durability, .13% Anti-Crit
Blue - 269 Durability, .2% Anti-Crit

You can see how much flatter the curve is than before where we were not only reducing the Assembly Bonus, but also capping how many Points you could put into a single line. This should mean gear viablity now starts at common quality.

It would be great to know the function used to calculate the probability for each experimentation result (amazing, great ...) for an experimentation skill (with all bonuses applied) and a final experimentation difficulty (appliying reductions, risk and whatever else), with this we could have a exact idea of what are the chances for better results with better qualities.

It would also help having test materials of different qualities to play with and check how are the values used as base for experimentation now.

• Cleric Symbol of Fury has an infinite duration.  Each cast continues to tick damage until logoff or zone.
  • Fire vfx are found in the middle of nowhere stuck on a single animation frame.
  • Weapon models sometimes turn invisible after equipping or zoning.

5 hours ago, Hyriol said:
  • Cleric Symbol of Fury has an infinite duration.  Each cast continues to tick damage until logoff or zone.
  • Fire vfx are found in the middle of nowhere stuck on a single animation frame.
  • Weapon models sometimes turn invisible after equipping or zoning.

@Hyriol Do you have any leads on where the middle of nowhere is? Any tips for finding the location would be appreciated.

7 hours ago, Extintor said:

It would be great to know the function used to calculate the probability for each experimentation result (amazing, great ...) for an experimentation skill (with all bonuses applied) and a final experimentation difficulty (appliying reductions, risk and whatever else), with this we could have a exact idea of what are the chances for better results with better qualities.

It would also help having test materials of different qualities to play with and check how are the values used as base for experimentation now.

We are working on getting these testing resources back onto TEST, hopefully you will see them soon!

Posted (edited)
12 minutes ago, ACE_FancyHats said:

We are working on getting these testing resources back onto TEST, hopefully you will see them soon!

Please add all available stuff (necromancy hands, the needed tools for additives, treated stuff and runic recipes, ... new drops)

Edited by Surelia

Posted (edited)

I can't find a woodworking table in the god's reach temple. All the free equipment racks are gone.

Edited by Extintor

5 hours ago, ACE_FancyHats said:

@Hyriol Do you have any leads on where the middle of nowhere is? Any tips for finding the location would be appreciated.

It seemed like an offset similar to how runegate beacons are frequently in the wrong place.  It isn't happening with today's snap test, but the pic below indicates the area where I saw a cluster of them, on the way to the starting zone runegate.  It looked like the temple fires all moved here, but I don't even think they're the same zone anymore?

cadchjy.jpg

24 minutes ago, Extintor said:

I can't find a woodworking table in the god's reach temple. All the free equipment racks are gone.

Yes, we are aware and working to get it fixed.

Posted (edited)

This just started happening as of the new patch today:

Flintlock Shot just completely stops working despite being off cooldown. It'll only start working again after logging in and out.

EDIT: After completely resetting the game client it seems to be working normally again. Now that I think about it I was tweaking my graphics settings. Could have something to do with it?

Edited by ZYBAK

• Ranger Traps don't have any VFX
  • RMB and Ultimate sometimes activate after closing your inventory
  • Glad to see Food degen for Minotaurs was brought down from -30s
  • Your marker on the map doesn't move with you
  • Ranger Bombs still obliterate anyone in sight

giphy.gif

You Can't Be A Genius, If You Aren't The Slightest Bit Insane.

Posted (edited)

On 7/9 Snaptest:

• Frequently enter a state where many inputs all fail at once; all rmb's, double jump, ultimate and dismount, certain powers like Cleric Searing Light.
  • Duelist Flintlock Shot and Impale are listed in the combat log as "draining combo points".
  • Most vfx only play the first frame of the animation, then disappear.
  • Some hostile mobs do not aggro the player and occasionally just run away.  Most noticeable on Enbarri enemies.
  • When looting multiple corpses, you must completely close the inventory for each one.  Closing only the loot window does not allow another to be opened with F.  Same with crafting tables.
  • Movement inputs are locked out while using a crafting table.
  • 5 seconds seems like a long channel just to open a sacrifice fire.
  • Druid Focused Spark particle vfx tends to draw in from some place way to the northeast.
  • Satyr Knight Chief and King R8 at Salista N22 only does 1 damage per attack.
  • Knocked down enemies still turn to face the player.
Edited by Hyriol