Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ACE_JackalBark

5.100 Snap Test Bug Reports for 7/3/19

Posted (edited)

Duelist Rapid Fire at 5 pips only hits 16 times at 5 pips when it's supposed to hit 20 times.

Very easy to see just by looking at the combat log. 

Edited by ZYBAK

12 minutes ago, Extintor said:

Druid's teleport sometimes stops working, I couldn't identify what's the trigger.

You mean wood elf blink? Or fae? 

Not aware of a  blink in their powers. 

1 hour ago, ZYBAK said:

Duelist Rapid Fire at 5 pips only hits 16 times at 5 pips when it's supposed to hit 20 times.

Very easy to see just by looking at the combat log. 

This is documented and awaiting a fix. Hopefully we will see that soon.

Posted (edited)

JULY 10 TEST build:

I can stack minor disciplines by ctrl-Rclick, but I can't stack them by dragging them on top of each other.  Can't stack them at all in the bank.

I'm going through food at a ridiculous rate. At least double, maybe triple what it is on live.

The new ability to move with UI windows open sucks.  I think we should be able to open windows whilst autorunning, sure, but any normal movement key should close all open UI elements, the way it does on TEST.  At the very least, I need to be able to change stances while the UI elements are open if they're going to stay open whilst I move.

I kill 2 mobs. Open the corpse of the first one. Loot it. Move. Inventory and Loot UI elements both stay open. Can't loot the second mob or change stance. Manually close the loot window. Still can't loot the second mob. Manually close the inventory window. Now I can loot the second mob. Manually close all windows, now I can change stances.  Feels icky.     I would prefer normal movement keys to close open UI elements. Opening UI elements whilst autorunning is cool.  However, IF UI elements staying open during movement stays THEN I want to be able to loot with the inventory window open AND change stances with UI elements open AND a single keybind for "close all open UI elements"

Loot windows now stay open until manually closed, even if you move a long ways away from the corpse.

If I kill something, open the loot window, and don't loot it, I can run 50m away and still see the loot. I cannot loot the items in the window at that distance. If I run back to the corpse, I still cannot loot the items. If I close the loot window at that point, the mob becomes unlootable.

Edited by Durenthal

On 7/9/2019 at 9:40 AM, Extintor said:

It would also help having test materials of different qualities to play with and check how are the values used as base for experimentation now.

On 7/9/2019 at 10:55 PM, Extintor said:

I can't find a woodworking table in the god's reach temple. All the free equipment racks are gone.

These ones are fixed. Thanks. :)

Posted (edited)

fae will occasionally lose the ability to double jump, glide, dodge, retaliate or block on knight, fae arch druids balls also go randomly around the map and are nowhere near where placed, warcamp mobs also use gap closers while right in front of you and launch themselves far away then proceed to use their 1 ranged ability instead of coming back to melee, also FIX DIZZY 

examples of the warcamp mobs being pita's 

Edited by Staff
found more bugs

8 minutes ago, Staff said:

fae will occasionally lose the ability to double jump, glide, dodge, or block on knight, also FIX DIZZY 

I think there's a problem with all the RMB actions. It happens to me with my wood elf's dissipate. Changing zones fixes it but I don't know how to reproduce it.

Most everyone has pointed out the bugs I've seen so far so I won't repeat, but dizzy is something I'd like to stress that you either remove the effect of or change. It makes me sick every time it activates, and with as many time as dizzy can be inflicted during a pvp fight or how easy it is to get when falling, all I got for you is eugh. Please change it.

We are aware of a bug that is affecting things like dodge and ultimate powers. Thanks everyone for the information, we are working on tracking down the cause. 

10 minutes ago, ACE_FancyHats said:

We are aware of a bug that is affecting things like dodge and ultimate powers. Thanks everyone for the information, we are working on tracking down the cause. 

How about the overwhelmingly bad feedback about the dizzy effect? 

10 minutes ago, ACE_FancyHats said:

It might be all "flash castable" powers.

I had my double jump, dodge, ultimate ability, AND Duelist Flintlock Shot all unable to be used. 

First time loading the game and noticed a couple bugs.

When you create a character, a combination of lag and bugs causes the race avatars to overlay each other.  Also, I had clicked settings (to see control options) and when nothing happened for a couple seconds, I clicked 'create character.'  Both then loaded on top of each other.

Also when I finished creating the character and clicked 'enter world' it did not load and had to go back to main character screen.  I'll provide more info when I play again.