Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ACE_JackalBark

5.100 Snap Test Bug Reports for 7/3/19

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

knight chain pull while playing a fae knight seems to be limited to 10m range instead of 30m not tried any other races though.

The dodge bug, it seems you get it when you loot a lot then pressing mouse wheel button to close all windows, could be a coincidence but thats how i am making it happen, if i dont loot or open any windows it seems fine.

Edited by Fefner

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
22 hours ago, ACE_FancyHats said:

Noted and passed along to proper parties.

Easy way to reproduce. Press J to open the crafting menu, press middle mouse button to close windows. Dodge stops working, double jump too.

Edited by Extintor

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
On 7/12/2019 at 1:22 AM, Fefner said:

The dodge bug, it seems you get it when you loot a lot then pressing mouse wheel button to close all windows, could be a coincidence but thats how i am making it happen, if i dont loot or open any windows it seems fine.

I hardly ever use mouse wheel and still have all the RMB issues.

Edit: As a test I logged in, did not use any windows, menus or channels. ran out side & killed the six pigs at the temple gate with only basic attacks. I dodged into the the fight, couldn't dodge after it.

Edited by VaMei

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

When Druid died from essence burn they do not get prompt for release. If you click logout then cancel it will auto put you as a crow 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Mounting up after casting the Elementalist "Fire Wall" power locks you on your mount permanently.

Also the Fire Wall sound effect is REALLY loud and doesn't get more quiet as you move away from it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Confessor power "Arkon's Fury" doesn't appear to be modifying any enemy stats with the "Elemental Vulnerability" part of the power.

Is it supposed to effect the stat sheet? If not this should be communicated better.

 

EDIT: After testing the ability appears to be working as intended. However you guys should clarify what it actually does in the tooltip. 

Edited by ZYBAK

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think there's a problem with the Restore centaur body recipe. Right now you can put 2 hearts and 2 lungs when you craft a centaur vessel one of each in the human torso and the other one in the centaur body, but you can't put any femur because the legs are restored with the centaur body. I think you should replace the heart and lungs in the centaur body recipe with 2 (or 4) femur slots.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Extintor said:

I think there's a problem with the Restore centaur body recipe. Right now you can put 2 hearts and 2 lungs when you craft a centaur vessel one of each in the human torso and the other one in the centaur body, but you can't put any femur because the legs are restored with the centaur body. I think you should replace the heart and lungs in the centaur body recipe with 2 (or 4) femur slots.

The recipes aren't supposed to be symmetrical. Also horse legs are structurally just long fingers they don't have femurs.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Dodge "glitch" is also effecting Double jumps for Guinies and Fae's. It also not letting Radical Clerics Flash of light CD reset.
It's also not allowing for Ultimate powers to be used while you are effected  as well.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Retesting druids and either the balls aren't showing up, aren't properly animated, or just vanish randomly. [The staff/casting animations are fine and it looks like the random light explosion above the caster is finally gone.]

When orbs are cast, they just pop into existence with the orb animations missing and occasionally no sound. The only place I was able to get the balls to even appear where I was pointing was on/near a runegate parcel. [I forget what it's properly called.]

If they don't appear, they're either somewhere far away or just gone. Fighting some war camps in the r-8 zone by the gate and the balls ended up in the middle of the forest nearby? Wasn't even pointing that way.

For archdruid, if blight is used the balls just vanish with no explosion or blight ball animation. Couldn't quite tell if they did damage as even getting them to appear was next to impossible, much less near a target.

Essence burn kills about 3 or 4x as fast as it does on live.

Pretty much looks like animations and placement aren't working properly, and burn needs tweaked.

EDIT: I also forgot, when using Arcane Archer on assassin, the fae wings kinda just pause when drawing a bow and it looks kinda awkward. Probably just an unfinished animation.

Edited by Heartsteel

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
18 hours ago, Heartsteel said:

Retesting druids and either the balls aren't showing up, aren't properly animated, or just vanish randomly. [The staff/casting animations are fine and it looks like the random light explosion above the caster is finally gone.]

When orbs are cast, they just pop into existence with the orb animations missing and occasionally no sound. The only place I was able to get the balls to even appear where I was pointing was on/near a runegate parcel. [I forget what it's properly called.]

If they don't appear, they're either somewhere far away or just gone. Fighting some war camps in the r-8 zone by the gate and the balls ended up in the middle of the forest nearby? Wasn't even pointing that way.

For archdruid, if blight is used the balls just vanish with no explosion or blight ball animation. Couldn't quite tell if they did damage as even getting them to appear was next to impossible, much less near a target.

Essence burn kills about 3 or 4x as fast as it does on live.

Pretty much looks like animations and placement aren't working properly, and burn needs tweaked.

EDIT: I also forgot, when using Arcane Archer on assassin, the fae wings kinda just pause when drawing a bow and it looks kinda awkward. Probably just an unfinished animation.

After the wipe, druid balls are still not appearing, but archdruid blight is doing damage properly and the balls are healing.

Also the basic attack for druid is hitting, but the animation or lightning bolt is shooting off somewhere else.

 

It also seems like you guys have also gone and added more effects to dizzy? Or maybe it's just me. Regardless, if you guys choose to keep that effect I really won't be able to play, it triggers motion sickness for me. I hate to think what it'd do to someone with epilepsy.

Edited by Heartsteel

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...