Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
EnsaimadaBlanca

Graphics suggestion!

Hi everyone,

Long time ago that i haven't  got a post over here but i hope this does not matter to anyone.

My suggestion is full creative open minded one and ill just let you here the idea and if you like it and (devs accept that they are going to work extra hours 😋) then they are supposed to find the best timing for this kind of things which are stetical and not supposed to be focused in a pre-alpha stage.

So here we go, the basic idea is about making stetical "biome" for each faction. when a faction takes control of a point of the map the zone attached to this Point Of Interest will change slowly to the stetic of his faction, It could be perfectly adapted to its siege timing which will let the players feel inmersive with the enviroment, like if its ready to be sieged or still destroyed cause of the past.

Light for the order which means yellow everywhere

Darkness for the chaos  which means black  everywhere

Nature for balance which means green everywhere

😄

I have a lot of things in mind that could be done with that enviroment idea but that's all for now. 

hopefully you like it even if you think this is not for this stage of development like i do. 

54 minutes ago, EnsaimadaBlanca said:

when a faction takes control of a point of the map the zone attached to this Point Of Interest will change slowly to the stetic of his faction

We have been told that any sort of territory system with fronts or zones of control or linking of area's is not feasible. Hopefully you can influence them. 

34 minutes ago, mystafyi said:

We have been told that any sort of territory system with fronts or zones of control or linking of area's is not feasible. Hopefully you can influence them. 

I don't think they said it is not feasible. I think they said they didn't have the "tech" for it. I am sure they could add the tech for it if they wanted to, it would just take development resources.

IhhQKY6.gif

Posted (edited)

To be honest i think they can not say too much about it cause is something that would create right before the release of the game not at this point so i think they can not say something like they will gonna do it if they can not handle it, would be a terrible mistake.

Atleast i just wanna share the idea and if you like it just let me know it. Just in case that they decide to do it i would be happy but i really don't care when.

Edited by EnsaimadaBlanca