Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Nazgal

Make a evil type of race

Could you guys make a evil race like a demonic being or a goblin race very few games have playable goblins or maybe a fusion of both a demonic imp but there should at least be one evil race the playable races are way to friendly.

Posted (edited)

-turns on HoA rp-

High Elves were the previous masters of many worlds and enslaved the minos for countless generations.  All the minos are male (they keep their females hidden) and most of the males are eunuchs.  We already have an evil race: Half Elves.  A twisted perversion of the master race mixed with a lesser weed that should be exterminated.  

-turns off HoA rp-

Edited by mandalore

40 minutes ago, Andius said:

W/HoA were held up as like these mystical forces of highly skilled players with legendary theorycrafters chained to a desk in some deep dungeon holding all the arcane secrets we could use to win if only we knew them.

wiDfyPp.png

If you desire evil, Nazgal, I beseech you to look no further than the 420 Elf. 

In their hubris and vanity, their hollow beings of self, they shaped and built a form that filled the void of the people they once were--and subjugated it. Yet that selfishness and blindness of self could not stop the Minotaur--now a people--from rising up, and casting off the yoke of their oppressors. So vile and weak, so morally bankrupt, they remain as a vestige of what once was. 

Even their helms, shaped after in homage to the people they built, formed, the people they wished they yet were. How deep the cut must be, when the art one creates, as art is but a refection of the self, as the Minotaur, puts them under hoof. To be bent to the will of one's own inner wants and wishes made fleshy manifest. How truly sadly the Weed Elves are. 

Yet take pity of their evil vanity and vile narcissistic ways, Nazgal. For they will be ground under hoof as all those who suffer from the authoritarian complex do. They desire subjugation, and such will be delivered to them, by the creation of their own wanton design. 

Posted (edited)

High Elves are and always have been beings of pure craptitude and spite.

Their racial power is literally elfsplaining to you how to play your class.

Wood elves are just elves that bucked the system and went to go hang out with the party goddess in stead of doing elf stuff. They're self hating elves, which makes them instantly better people.

Half elves are the result of said wild forest parties.

Elken are what happens when you try to narc on said forest parties.

Edited by PopeUrban

PopeSigGIF.gif

Rub rock on face and say "Yes food is eaten now time for fight"

I like the concept of Evil race. I would like to see a race hard core enough they can pvp their own Via a hot key to toggle pvp within same race fights as well as fight other factions..

A complete wild card comprised of outlaws and pirates.

Come on tell me there isnt someone in your own faction you would just love to drop over and over. 

Samwell T Baggins

I think we've learned a valuable lesson about judging a book by its cover. 

That being said more evil LOOKING races would be a welcome addition.

Elfs that perform evil deeds become corrupted and become the mighty Darkelfs!!! :D Although would be interesting a race that can become 2 races depending on some choice in game and get a different racial just a random thought.

I would love to see more beast/mob type races. Goblins, Kobolds and so on.

Veeshan Midst of UXA

16 minutes ago, veeshan said:

There's a lot more that we'd like to add, and in time we will be able to, but for now we need to focus on what we have and make it better. 

Valerie "Pann" Massey, Director of Community

41 minutes ago, veeshan said:

more? stoneborn, elken, minotaur, centaur and hamster. that's 5 out of 12 that are clearly beast/mob type races. Nethari and fae are borderline imo.

Not specifically demons or goblins, but the beast races already available sound like what you're asking for, unique or rarely playable, and would usually be evil in other games. Minotaurs in particular don't strike me as good guys!

Giant Sentient Spiders.

Not spider centaurs. Sentient Spiders.

Slow moving, racial terrain climbing of any slope (but not walls because that's broken)

Racial abilities:

Pounce (Combat Tray)- Jump to target location (Like champions with a longer cooldown)

Web Shot (Combat Tray) - Ranged Immobilize

Flay (Innate Passive) - You may skin animals without an axe. Animals you skin do not drop leather.

Consume Enemy (innate Passive) - You may deathblow downed enemies without an axe, these enemies leave no skull. You gain health.

Consume Prey (innate Passive) - You may consume animal corpses for sustenance.

Spin Web (Ultimate) - Spend 10 seconds to construct a web with a 500m range. Enemies in this area are slowed. Enemies are immobilized and blinded when first entering this area.

Scuttle (Survival Tray) - Gain mounted speed.

You may not equip tools.

You may not mount.

You may not consume food from your inventory.

PopeSigGIF.gif

Rub rock on face and say "Yes food is eaten now time for fight"

Posted (edited)
On 7/5/2019 at 1:40 PM, Nazgal said:

Could you guys make a evil race [...]

There already is one. Those nasty little demonic furrballs.

You need proof?

How about this, huh?

5DE26k6.jpg

*shiver*

I really wouldn't want to meet one of those. For me that's absolutely enough...

... before launch. ;)

Edited by Kraahk

2W1ZHpA.jpg