Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Wilbur

Vanguard - Looking for Scrim partners

Posted (edited)

Hi There,

We in Vanguard love to PvP and an essential part of that is practice, so we are on the lookout for new scrim partners. If you are a guild that is available for scrims, either 5v5, 4v4 or 3v3 then let us know.

Vanguard have a large 40 person EK with an arena setup for PvP. We generally practice in White gear without buff food, although can accommodate fighting in higher level gear if you wish to test a specific setup. As a part of this duelling we will be happy to discuss tactics with you as well as potentially constructively critique each others strategies and play styles. Some of us habitually record our fights so we may also be able to provide you videos where you can analyse your own fights.

If this is something you or your guild are interested in then please reply here or PM a Vanguard member on our discord.

Thanks for reading and see you in the campaigns ⚔

logo_200x200.png

Edited by Wilbur

54 minutes ago, Staff said:

Come to foe friday fight night, all is welcome, every friday except today, message @praelian for a discord and EK invite

Hi,

We'll be happy to join you next Friday night, should I PM you a list of names for access to the EK?

Just now, Carausius said:

we are up to schedule some weekly pvp if u guys up for some practice :)

Always!

Join our discord or PM me on here to set something up 😁

@Wilbur, I'd love to make arrangements to have our video producer drop in sometime to capture footage and screenshots. Would that be possible?

Valerie "Pann" Massey, Director of Community