Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Templar - FURY (good or bad?)

fnukafka

hello i have a question about this templar FURY build.

If i want play FURY what race is best ?

what benefits he has over others CC class?

how look like his DPS  +/-?

why should I play ? 

aaaaaaaaa.jpg

Templar is fatally plagued by lack of mobility.  All CC classes are subpar, this one is no exception.

Race should be Human, nothing else is even close.

Once you make this class, level it and gear it up you'll notice that you are extremely easily kited and don't do much damage.  On a positive note, in the few situations where there are lots of people in a small area, you'll be able to CC them pretty good every 9 sec out of 25.

4 hours ago, Ble said:

Templar is fatally plagued by lack of mobility.  All CC classes are subpar, this one is no exception.

Race should be Human, nothing else is even close.

Once you make this class, level it and gear it up you'll notice that you are extremely easily kited and don't do much damage.  On a positive note, in the few situations where there are lots of people in a small area, you'll be able to CC them pretty good every 9 sec out of 25.

CC mechanics need a real look at for classes that are CC build such a fury, Sentinels and so on. These classes need an something in there talent tree to prevent the use of retaliate or atleast make it much less spamable such as stamina dmg, debuff that prevent use of retailiate for x duration (Your CC control vs there CC defence) and so on. 

Veeshan Midst of UXA

• 1 month later...
On 7/8/2019 at 4:32 PM, veeshan said:

CC mechanics need a real look at for classes that are CC build such a fury, Sentinels and so on. These classes need an something in there talent tree to prevent the use of retaliate or atleast make it much less spamable such as stamina dmg, debuff that prevent use of retailiate for x duration (Your CC control vs there CC defence) and so on. 

I think the stamina damage is brilliant.  That gives those classes a real use.  However with the stated design goal from Ace of limiting things that keep you from losing control of your character I don't foresee them taking that path.  I think nerfing retaliate and making CC more exclusive to those classes would be the most viable workaround, but that is suggesting a ton of extra work for an untested hypothesis. 

-The Legion shall forever be reborn

qliewl5.png