Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
SamwellTBaggins

Whiskey Sipping random Ideas

And here is what I would like you to do.. .I want you to go look in the mirror.. You like what you see? if so good... now take a closer look at your nose.. Its on your face.. Thats where it belongs and not in my God Damn business. So keep it where it belongs. 

Baconator. 

Posted (edited)
On 7/9/2019 at 10:28 AM, SamwellTBaggins said:

And here is what I would like you to do.. .I want you to go look in the mirror.. You like what you see? if so good... now take a closer look at your nose.. Its on your face.. Thats where it belongs and not in my God Damn business. So keep it where it belongs. 

Baconator. 

If you don't want people to comment on it maybe stop posting every third post about how much whiskey you drink. I mean you put it out there.

We all understand you want to be "The Whiskey Guy" at this point, but given how much you harp on about all the whiskey you're either an alcoholic and need help or roleplaying an alcoholic because you think it will make you look cool on the internet, which is, like, infinitely more sad.

Edited by PopeUrban

PopeSigGIF.gif

Rub rock on face and say "Yes food is eaten now time for fight"

11 hours ago, PopeUrban said:

If you don't want people to comment on it maybe stop posting every third post about how much whiskey you drink. I mean you put it out there.

We all understand you want to be "The Whiskey Guy" at this point, but given how much you harp on about all the whiskey you're either an alcoholic and need help or roleplaying an alcoholic because you think it will make you look cool on the internet, which is, like, infinitely more sad.

Yeah because enjoying a drink while you relax makes a person an alcoholic. Not sure what Amish world you live in, but I am an adult, I drink Whisky, and I am no where near an alcoholic, and at the end of the day, if you can't say anything nice, constructive, or at least on topic, maybe you should just not post? 

I like the baconator idea, I also would like to name the Auriks "annoying cows that move way too much and should just giver me the leather I want" Or something like that.

Posted (edited)

Ok Ok fellas. I appreciate ya havin my back Whiskey.. props man, but everyone is absolutely entitled to their opinion. This is where I put on my big boy panties and say Its just simply not worth arguing about. Pope you have your opinion. Na not out to be the "whiskey guy" though I can absolutely see why you would say that. Yes usually when I post on the forums I have had a couple of cocktails. This is simply because I am normally fairly quiet. I lower the barrier after a couple of drinks and just put my stuff  out there. Alcoholic? lol absolutely not. I have phases. Ill go 6 months without a bourbon..then Ill enjoy every day for a couple of weeks. Its all about mood. Lately... I have been enjoying. So dont worry about me fella. Theres no 12 step program in my future. 

We are all here to enjoy a game and make it a little better place at the same time. Me.. Just a little comic relief every once in awhile thats it. I propose we all just set aside the judgmental jabs and try to keep our little community civil. I for one am here to get along with everyone.

By the way Pope... Im a 46 year old sea captain. Last thing I am worried about is being Internet cool. 

As far as baconator goes.. Well im quite certain there would be a legal issue of copy right infringement. Heck by the time hes dead he will just be pulled pork anyway. 

STB out

Edited by SamwellTBaggins

2 minutes ago, GoonBeetle said:

Tahlk piggeh to mee ;) 

Well me personally.. I like to get a nice big butt and brine it for about 2 to 3 days in a nice cold salt sugar brine.. throw it on my smoker at a nice low heat and keep it fairly simple.. usually mesquite. leave it for a few hours slow smoking and adding wood as I feel necessary. When I get the smoke ring in there I feel is appropriate I like to bring that temp on up and finish it off. Pull it off the smoker and pull any fat thats left off of it. Then pull it all apart serve on a nice bakery bun with a super special pineapple habanero sauce that I discovered that works great with my pig. 

Thats my fav way to do mine, but I am always experimenting.

2 minutes ago, SamwellTBaggins said:

Well me personally.. I like to get a nice big butt and brine it for about 2 to 3 days in a nice cold salt sugar brine.. throw it on my smoker at a nice low heat and keep it fairly simple.. usually mesquite. leave it for a few hours slow smoking and adding wood as I feel necessary. When I get the smoke ring in there I feel is appropriate I like to bring that temp on up and finish it off. Pull it off the smoker and pull any fat thats left off of it. Then pull it all apart serve on a nice bakery bun with a super special pineapple habanero sauce that I discovered that works great with my pig. 

Thats my fav way to do mine, but I am always experimenting.

Kind of like a smoke cooked pulled pork hawaiian burger? I could totally get on board with that. When cooking the butt though, I'd marinade in jack daniels. 

1 minute ago, GoonBeetle said:

Kind of like a smoke cooked pulled pork hawaiian burger? I could totally get on board with that. When cooking the butt though, I'd marinade in jack daniels. 

Ooof. I dont know about that. Tell me how it turns out.

4 hours ago, SamwellTBaggins said:

Ok Ok fellas. I appreciate ya havin my back Whiskey.. props man, but everyone is absolutely entitled to their opinion. This is where I put on my big boy panties and say Its just simply not worth arguing about. Pope you have your opinion. Na not out to be the "whiskey guy" though I can absolutely see why you would say that. Yes usually when I post on the forums I have had a couple of cocktails. This is simply because I am normally fairly quiet. I lower the barrier after a couple of drinks and just put my stuff  out there. Alcoholic? lol absolutely not. I have phases. Ill go 6 months without a bourbon..then Ill enjoy every day for a couple of weeks. Its all about mood. Lately... I have been enjoying. So dont worry about me fella. Theres no 12 step program in my future. 

We are all here to enjoy a game and make it a little better place at the same time. Me.. Just a little comic relief every once in awhile thats it. I propose we all just set aside the judgmental jabs and try to keep our little community civil. I for one am here to get along with everyone.

By the way Pope... Im a 46 year old sea captain. Last thing I am worried about is being Internet cool. 

As far as baconator goes.. Well im quite certain there would be a legal issue of copy right infringement. Heck by the time hes dead he will just be pulled pork anyway. 

STB out

Aye Aye captain.

o7

PopeSigGIF.gif

Rub rock on face and say "Yes food is eaten now time for fight"