• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
GroundedBattery

general problems I've fround.

Just to give you A better Idea of what im dealing with, here are my CPU specs:

2.50Hz, 8GB, 64-bit Asus laptop

Chest need indication being opened so I don't end up double checking.

Too many windows to craft to A single Item, When it tells me to take said Item after finishing the craft.

needs A collect all button for looting.

Need A mouse hover glow when selecting items 

enemies respawn right on top of me and in mass

The level indicator is flashy and cool, but takes you too much of the screen when fighting.

Not I don't have A fantastic system, so it was difficult getting around the character lag. so take it with A pinch of salt. 

Loot all button in a PvP loot game is bad idea, I think its like this on purpose, any full loot pvp game ive ever played was like this, you have to loot the important stuff and run sometimes, It is annoying when dealing with purely pve and not having it, but I understand why the game doesnt.

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, brandonlink said:

Loot all button in a PvP loot game is bad idea, I think its like this on purpose, any full loot pvp game ive ever played was like this, you have to loot the important stuff and run sometimes, It is annoying when dealing with purely pve and not having it, but I understand why the game doesnt.

I disagree I see no reason why a hardcore PvP game CANT have a loot all option.  Specially since this game is developing a heavy pve side....   There is hardcore and than there is unnecessary.  NOT having a loot all button is unecessary and brings nothing meaningful to the game...

Ok.editing here.  Now that I think on it, there is a loot all button in game.  You click to loot corps, window opens and there is a loot all button there.....  Maybe ya'll are talking about an auto loot all option which I am ok with to and the above argument applies to as well.....

Edited by Kianna_RuneMaker

Sign in to follow this