Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

War Story of the Week: Hithar

Pann

3 hours ago, TowB said:

"The Trial of Cybele started with a big bang." The video was made durring Kronos XD

Fake news!

LMAO my website is broken please click this to apply to Flames of Exile (maybe, if that's not busted too)

On 5/11/2015 at 1:48 PM, CAWCAWCAW said:

Rub rock on face and say "Yes food is eaten now time for fight"

It was literally 3 minutes of random 1-5 second clips strung together...

We're going to switch things up a bit now and do one news story per week and occasional blog-like posts on the forum. The difference between them being that news items are geared more towards "big beats," juicy information with wide appeal to the masses while the blog posts will be information that's mostly of interest to the engaged player/tester community. 

Ask me your questions, Bridgekeeper. I am not afraid, 

Is this supposed to be the "big beats", juicy information with wide appeal to the masses?

I know that there isnt always big stuff to report. But news should be things that are being worked on, or progress reports or screenshots of an artist working on a new mobile or landscape item. Something....showing how the game is progressing. The last two weeks have been these player videos (which would be fine if they actually showcased some new game feature in action) that have nothing to do with news at all. Frankly, they are generally so poorly done, it seems like you had two submissions and you had to choose one or have nothing to put up at all.

Edited by Toadwart