Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Adrienne

Wartribe Artifacts

I finally found a table which would allow me to combine wartribe scrolls. You can combine any 10 scrolls from a single monster group, and the quality of the output varies with the quality of the scrolls used. A white result is worth 1400 for sacrifice; green is 1471 and blue is 1540. My issue is that there is no way to split the single outcome result. My Fae requires 978 XP to go from level 29 to 30. That means that if I use any of the outcomes for sacrifice, I waste a minimum of 1/3 of the value, even at the highest levels. At the lower levels, I waste 80% of the value.  Unless there will be some greater purpose for combining these artifacts, it is pointless to waste time trying to track down and then use a table in the middle of a camp just to waste the output because there is no carryover beyond the points necessary for any given level. If there were carryover of excess sacrifice points, then making these combines would be very useful. 

Yep, excess sacrifice points should really carry over. Trying not to waste sacrifice points is annoying.

IhhQKY6.gif

It appears that the white outcome of the scroll combine changes its sacrifice value daily for some reason. I’ve had them in inventory for 4 days. They have gone from 280 to 1400 to 700 to 350 today. I have to think this is a bug. The blue and green results have stayed a consistent value. 

2 minutes ago, Adrienne said:

It appears that the white outcome of the scroll combine changes its sacrifice value daily for some reason.

All sacrifice xp values scale based on your level and vessel quality.  Depending on the quality of the item you're sacrificing, it may even be worth nothing and say "cannot be sacrificed".

Agree. However, when your level doesn’t change from day to day, the sacrifice value should not be changing daily. 

2 hours ago, Adrienne said:

Agree. However, when your level doesn’t change from day to day, the sacrifice value should not be changing daily. 

Are you looking at them on different vessels?

giphy.gif

You Can't Be A Genius, If You Aren't The Slightest Bit Insane.

They changed the sacrifice value on the scrolls at one point, if you had old scrolls the value was higher than the newer ones. Could be seeing that inadvertently.

lPoLZtm.png