Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Seriously,

Since Pann advised on 6-20 the changes to frequency of updates, there really hasn't been one. On the 27th, there was an article about what type player you are "From Clubs to Spades" (is that really a Crowfall-specific update?) there has been nothing. I understand last week with July 4th. but it's 9PM EST on Thursday the 11th and there has been no July Q&A on Twitch or Youtube. Sorry, I am having withdrawal symptoms for a CF update. 

Posted (edited)

Ya.  No. This doesn't work for me.  Towards the middle of last year another kickstarter game I bought into finally fully released.  During its early testing phases they were fantastic with the level of communications to it player base. I never had to wonder what was coming out, when, what issues they were working on, current known issues etc. With these folks it like day and night.  I am always left wondering what's going on.  Feels like they have washed their hands in regards to keeping us in the loop..  Specially after Todd's comment about not liking crowdfunded games....  Oh well.  We are just pee ons I guess.  I still have fun playing the game.  Would just like to be kept in the loop. :)  

Edited by Kianna_RuneMaker

5 hours ago, Kianna_RuneMaker said:

pee ons

This is a really different sentiment than the word I think you were trying to use, which is "peon"

I really hope we're not pee ons that's gross.

PopeSigGIF.gif

Rub rock on face and say "Yes food is eaten now time for fight"

21 hours ago, Doomshadow said:

Seriously,

[...]

That ~pointingabove~ is the most important word.

Because, seriously, they provided us for years with significant news, twice a week (not so much for the last year, though. True. But times changed, back in the days any news was exciting and interesting, just because we didn't know anything at all ... and of course that changed).

Is it possible that a Q&A video may come later?

Of course!

Did they ever skip one?

No, not at all!

So I really don't get the problem here. Are they late this week? Yes. But so what? You really think there won't be an Q&A video? Come on!

And by the way, those who have never been late at anything within four years may cast the first stone!

If they really choose to.

Just saying.

2W1ZHpA.jpg

1 hour ago, Kraahk said:

That ~pointingabove~ is the most important word.

Because, seriously, they provided us for years with significant news, twice a week (not so much for the last year, though. True. But times changed, back in the days any news was exciting and interesting, just because we didn't know anything at all ... and of course that changed).

Is it possible that a Q&A video may come later?

Of course!

Did they ever skip one?

No, not at all!

So I really don't get the problem here. Are they late this week? Yes. But so what? You really think there won't be an Q&A video? Come on!

And by the way, those who have never been late at anything within four years may cast the first stone!

If they really choose to.

Just saying.

I just cast the first stone friend.  I am literally never late for anything and that habit was developed from years in the military.  I find it extremely disrespectful to be late regarding anything.  When you make a commitment, you maintain said commitment.  For me punctuality, being on time etc is a simple matter and a matter of integrity and it is lost on me that others don't view it so....

5 hours ago, Kianna_RuneMaker said:

I just cast the first stone friend.  I am literally never late for anything and that habit was developed from years in the military.  I find it extremely disrespectful to be late regarding anything.  When you make a commitment, you maintain said commitment.  For me punctuality, being on time etc is a simple matter and a matter of integrity and it is lost on me that others don't view it so....

Also beds. Gotta make the bed. No exceptions.

PopeSigGIF.gif

Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, PopeUrban said:

Also beds. Gotta make the bed. No exceptions.

You know she is correct. The fact you could only respond with an insult proves it. 

EDIT: this comment actually upset me. Not as much the comment, but the fact it was you saying it. 😥

Edited by mystafyi

3 hours ago, mystafyi said:

You know she is correct. The fact you could only respond with an insult proves it. 

EDIT: this comment actually upset me. Not as much the comment, but the fact it was you saying it. 😥

That's not an insult. That's a military fact of life. Stop being made upset.

PopeSigGIF.gif