Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Doudou

The Gameplay Of An Assassin In Crowfall

Hey,

I am creating a new topic because I love the role of an assassin in mmorpgs but I am very rarely happy with the assassins in game. I wanted to know what the gameplay of an assassin would be in the game, if he would be able to choose a master and kill for him. In group fighting, will he be able to go invisible and move faster and dodge the ennemie's abilities. Will he have some special scouting abilities that the other might not have ? Will the assassin be able to level up on his own or is he group reliant ? What I would love to see would be an assassin that could become someone's killing machine. A real role play that would fit an assassin. Also, will the reactions of the npc change with an assassin because as you said in the introduction "a game where decision matters". I would find it interesting to have a gameplay where people might try to hunt you down because of your serial killings.

Anyway, that's just my opinion and I might just be dreaming but hey, who doesn't ^_^.

Cyaaaaa ^_^ !

No confirmation, there is one picture of her hiding behind a building with another unit, and three of her with wings, including the only screenshot.

I'm hoping she's all about flight and penetrating enemy lines to wipe out mages.

a52d4a0d-044f-44ff-8a10-ccc31bfa2d87.jpg          Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes... Than if they're upset, they'll be a mile away, and barefoot :P

Yea I hope it's gonna be nice :) ! But I'm still worried that they make it a bit too much solo orientated. I like to play solo when I'm an assassin but I also like to work for and with others ^_^ . Anyway the countdown is over soon so maybe we'll have a bit more info about this in a few hours only ! :D

Cyaaaaaa

So far, stealth has been confirmed. I cannot wait to get my hands on this archetype, even if its just to try it. I'm an assassin at heart, so lets hope they have some cool abilities!

I'm the same. I've always played rogues or the same sort in all MMO's. Have ArtCraft go into detail as to what kind of stealth we will be looking at?