Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Parcel Questions & house Q

burne

1. Parcel Farm Rank 1, stronghold parcel (Farm) - Rank 1>> Is this only for strongholds.. AND is it absolutely worthless right now? (no farming)

2. If i buy a Parcel Shire Rank 1, can i have more then 12 people in my EK?

3. Can you decorate the inside of houses? or is it preset.

1 hour ago, burne said:

1. Parcel Farm Rank 1, stronghold parcel (Farm) - Rank 1>> Is this only for strongholds.. AND is it absolutely worthless right now? (no farming)

2. If i buy a Parcel Shire Rank 1, can i have more then 12 people in my EK?

3. Can you decorate the inside of houses? or is it preset.

1. yes (farm parcel is not for strongholds)

2. no

3. no. there is some decor in certain houses.

Edited by Marth

Many EK features are still a work-in-progress: decor is planned but not currently in testing and may not happen until post-launch, there will be some way to increase player count in EKs but this has not been defined yet, farming is planned but not in testing yet and may not happen until post-launch.

For pre-alpha phase, backers do get get some free [TESTING COPY] versions of EK items that you can use temporarily to try out the current state of EK building.

If you purchase the basic $50 package, it give you testing access and you can decide later to upgrade your package for the additional items, or buy EK items separately from the shop (if you don't want to craft them in-game).

tiPrpwh.png

1 hour ago, burne said:

i guess ill wait awhile and check back.

If your main interest for Crowfall is the EK housing gameplay, that's probably a good plan -  the dev team has alot of cool plans for it but they have to get some of the core systems done first.

tiPrpwh.png

Well honestly Im a pve player... mostly a farmer/crops/housing nerd.

Love decorating property, and i like the idea of how you can arrange the parcels and move them if your needs change. 

But houses currently seem useless if you cant decorate em. 

But dont let the PVE fool ya, I used to rock out Ultima Online back in the day(1998+) So im all good on risk vs reward for gathering and stuff. I dont mind the risk of losing gear, but my main concentration is passive stuff.

2 hours ago, burne said:

Love decorating property, and i like the idea of how you can arrange the parcels and move them if your needs change. 

I think ACE plan was to heavily monetize housing. If so I would expect them to really flesh out their instanced housing. Time will tell.

4 hours ago, burne said:

But dont let the PVE fool ya, I used to rock out Ultima Online back in the day(1998+) So im all good on risk vs reward for gathering and stuff. I dont mind the risk of losing gear, but my main concentration is passive stuff.

housing in the current model cost taxes. So if you have a super cool / large ek you are gonna have to pay taxes out the ass. Sadly Eks have been largely left in the dark as to what to expect.