Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Ble

Warstory: Thank you, yes, you!

An elf sits on a chair and thinks to himself "Thank you Staff for running your mouth and uXa for manipulating the capture points system, without you guys we might not have motivated our members to come back and turn this campaign around in a single night".

unknown.png

3 minutes ago, soulein said:

Staff thinks his team mates on Chaos are the problem, but really he's just not very good at the game.

bold words from someone whos never come to foe fight night

hoayaga2.jpg

4 minutes ago, Grahk said:

Ooh, sick burn. Now tell him how many resources you've gathered and see if he cares.

3 white leather, then i realized i could just wear intermed

hoayaga2.jpg

2 hours ago, Staff said:

although i am seeing a serious lack of elves in that pic, you guys suck at RP

@soulein is the only elf HoA needs.  

image0.gif

40 minutes ago, Andius said:

W/HoA were held up as like these mystical forces of highly skilled players with legendary theorycrafters chained to a desk in some deep dungeon holding all the arcane secrets we could use to win if only we knew them.

wiDfyPp.png

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Bzra said:

This campaign:

memes.png

(This isn't entirely accurate (don't meme my meme), Clams defiantly kept it together for the balance though.)

You won, I can't hate on that. All memes aside, good fights, see you next campaign.

It says something about how the seasons work that struggling through spring summer and fall to win just Bc of three days of winter and the core forces of HoA and W coming back to ensure a win.  Good on Clams for doing what they could for 10 days but something is wrong of if the last three days that really determine the winner. 

I made a comment on the dev partner forums but I’ll make a legit post later in the day and see what the devs think about this but fair warning we’ve been told replies will be slower due to vacations.  If you want me to include something in the post pm on discord and I’ll add it. 

Edited by mandalore

40 minutes ago, Andius said:

W/HoA were held up as like these mystical forces of highly skilled players with legendary theorycrafters chained to a desk in some deep dungeon holding all the arcane secrets we could use to win if only we knew them.

wiDfyPp.png

3 minutes ago, mandalore said:

It says something about how the seasons work that struggling through spring summer and fall to win just Bc of three days of winter and the core forces of HoA and W coming back to ensure a win.  Good on Clams for doing what they could for 10 days but something is wrong of if the last three days that really determine the winner. 

Agreed, the nightly slog of sieges is painful enough but realizing that only a few days in winter matter anyway, is just icing on the poorly made socks cake