Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Ble

Warstory: Thank you, yes, you!

11 minutes ago, Jah said:

I'd love to see your "caught red handed" evidence of this, because, well, it never happened.

Just because you want to spin it doesnt make it correct. we literally rolled up on it happening in a campaign. Not to mention the constant use of chaos alts that was ALREADY admitted. just quit Jah, you are better than that

uDaTTsig_zpsdyyatdq1.png

18 minutes ago, Jah said:

I'd love to see your "caught red handed" evidence of this, because, well, it never happened.

It's total fabrication. It's a fake. This one was invented by a writer. Not this time.

Shadowbane - House Avari/Hy'shen
"Gimp elves get good elves killed." - Belina

Avari Discord - https://discord.gg/Bch24PV

13 hours ago, gracen said:

Just because you want to spin it doesnt make it correct.

Its not spin to ask you to back up you claim. If it happened as you claim, when did it happen? Where? Who were these order alts? If you don't know, how can you credibly claim you know it happened?

IhhQKY6.gif

Not everyone documents everything that happens in a game. We log it in our minds and learn to overcome or adapt. I am not into the drama of posting and saving poorly made socks. My time is more valuable than that. Unless it is something to do with actual testing then i am not gonna bother. Maybe @dolmar saved some screenshots or something. I doubt it though as it is just not worth it to always take pictures and "prove" it. 

jah, you are a good player but the constant spinning to try and prove you and certain guilds are better is just draining. Maybe for once just try to stick behind your word and play the game the way it is meant to and that is it. No alts in Chaos, no alts in order, no glitching of armor/weapons, no glitching of sight mechanics, no exploiting of any mechanic and lets just have fun. It was fun for most of the campaign, just too bad it got soured.

uDaTTsig_zpsdyyatdq1.png

1 minute ago, gracen said:

Not everyone documents everything that happens in a game. We log it in our minds and learn to overcome or adapt. I am not into the drama of posting and saving poorly made socks. My time is more valuable than that. Unless it is something to do with actual testing then i am not gonna bother. Maybe @dolmar saved some screenshots or something. I doubt it though as it is just not worth it to always take pictures and "prove" it. 

jah, you are a good player but the constant spinning to try and prove you and certain guilds are better is just draining. Maybe for once just try to stick behind your word and play the game the way it is meant to and that is it. No alts in Chaos, no alts in order, no glitching of armor/weapons, no glitching of sight mechanics, no exploiting of any mechanic and lets just have fun. It was fun for most of the campaign, just too bad it got soured.

You made an accusation and I am asking your to make it credible. You can't remember anything about it whatsoever? What did it look like to catch it red handed? How many order alts? How did you know who they were? Weeks ago? Months ago? Is there anything you can say about it?

This isn't about spin or who is better. You made an accusation. Back it up.

IhhQKY6.gif

this isnt court Jah. I am not going to play this part of the politics with you. I already told you we rolled up on a keep where this was happening. We just attacked and lost, outnumbered yet again go figure, and moved on with our life. The issue we have is when we follow the guide of our enemies, it is persecuted. laughable at best.

uDaTTsig_zpsdyyatdq1.png

Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, gracen said:

this isnt court Jah. I am not going to play this part of the politics with you. I already told you we rolled up on a keep where this was happening. We just attacked and lost, outnumbered yet again go figure, and moved on with our life. The issue we have is when we follow the guide of our enemies, it is persecuted. laughable at best.

Court isn't the only place where baseless accusations get challenged. We have never done what you are claiming, which is why you can't provide any detail at all about who, when, or where.

If you don't want to have your accusations challenged, I would suggest not making stuff up about other players.

Edited by Jah

IhhQKY6.gif

point is most everyone already knows and has seen. It may not have been W or only a few W know it happened but it did happen. Every exploitation we learned about was from interactions with W. 

The same can be said of the accusation where order alts were used on forts this last campaign..never happened and never attempted. At the same time, I am not afraid to admit 2 alts were used by uXa guildmembers for outposts. Just tell the truth! its is so freeing!

uDaTTsig_zpsdyyatdq1.png

Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, gracen said:

point is most everyone already knows and has seen. It may not have been W or only a few W know it happened but it did happen. Every exploitation we learned about was from interactions with W. 

The same can be said of the accusation where order alts were used on forts this last campaign..never happened and never attempted. At the same time, I am not afraid to admit 2 alts were used by uXa guildmembers for outposts. Just tell the truth! its is so freeing!

How can "everyone know" they have seen something without remembering a single detail about it?

Which accusation about order alts capping forts? I am aware that it was outposts that you capped with order alts to manipulate capture bonuses. I haven't said otherwise.

You might want to follow your own advice.

Edited by Jah

IhhQKY6.gif

33 minutes ago, gracen said:

jah, you are a good player but the constant spinning to try and prove you and certain guilds are better is just draining. Maybe for once just try to stick behind your word and play the game the way it is meant to and that is it. 

I just acknowledged a warning (one that I was stubbornly holding out against for almost a month) to agree with this. 

I'm not sure why I'm chiming in, I will likely get another warning and/or ban and be voiceless for another month out of stubbornness at the very least... But the spin and drama created on the forums is like icing on the bad-tasting cake that was the HoA and WB coalition back when it happened. It's been spin and drama ever since, except there's hardly anyone left around here now.

Posted (edited)

So you guys profusely accused us of hacking and healing a tree.  Ended up, you're just not very good at the game and didn't know Balistas healed.

Now you make another accusation, again unfounded.  Jah asks you to back that up.   Set aside common decency requiring there to be proof behind allegations, but your own track record of haccusations based out of ignorance justifies the request as well.

You've got no credibility.  At this point, anything you say needs to be backed up with proof, otherwise you're in agreement that its not to be taken seriously.

Edited by Ble

8 minutes ago, Ble said:

You've got no credibility.  At this point, anything you say needs to be backed up with proof, otherwise you're in agreement that its not to be taken seriously.

Are you sure you want people to start documenting those activities. I’m not accusing anyone here. But I know there are a lot of abuses going on, regardless of faction/guild  

The hypocrisy is amusing. you had chaos alts in the keep to prevent order from taking it. What if a legit group came in there to take Roetham? You can claim you were only there to stop uxas 2 alts but we know the more likely outcome. 

11 minutes ago, oneply said:

The hypocrisy is amusing. you had chaos alts in the keep to prevent order from taking it. What if a legit group came in there to take Roetham? You can claim you were only there to stop uxas 2 alts but we know the more likely outcome. 

A legit order group wasn't going to magically appear at the end of the trial. The scoreboard clearly indicated that they didn't exist. So what "more likely outcome" are you talking about?

seR3UMU.png

IhhQKY6.gif

23 minutes ago, oneply said:

Are you sure you want people to start documenting those activities.

Only if you want to accuse someone of said activity.

I’m not accusing anyone here.

But then you did...

But I know there are a lot of abuses going on, regardless of faction/guild 

Accusations without proof are as laughable as heal hacking ToLs.

The 3 faction ruleset really breaks down and allows for a lot of shenanigans when everyone stacks 2 factions. 

I'm not sure how you rectify this without faction population controls and that's a whole other can of worms. 

I guess this is why @jtoddcoleman makes the big bucks! Fixing problems like these. 

17 minutes ago, blazzen said:

The 3 faction ruleset really breaks down and allows for a lot of shenanigans when everyone stacks 2 factions. 

I'm not sure how you rectify this without faction population controls and that's a whole other can of worms. 

I guess this is why @jtoddcoleman makes the big bucks! Fixing problems like these. 

I wish they would have started with a basic dregs ruleset first and then add the functionality to incorporate factions. Seems like a cart before the horse issue.

2 hours ago, oneply said:

Are you sure you want people to start documenting those activities. 

Yes.  Please document any shenanigans, exploits and custardery and post them so it can be fixed, documented and either challenged or “handled” by the dev team.  There’s a reason witnesses are unreliable and this well I saw it done 3 weeks ago by a char I can’t remember nor can o exactly repeat what happened but it was wrong and I know mentality is weakness defined. 

40 minutes ago, Andius said:

W/HoA were held up as like these mystical forces of highly skilled players with legendary theorycrafters chained to a desk in some deep dungeon holding all the arcane secrets we could use to win if only we knew them.

wiDfyPp.png

3 hours ago, Ble said:

Only if you want to accuse someone of said activity.

But then you did...

Accusations without proof are as laughable as heal hacking ToLs.

On 7/15/2019 at 3:58 PM, Angelmar said:

We kept geared chaos characters in Roethem keep to prevent uXa from trying to clear the cap bonus with an Order alt squad.

i didnt accuse anyone. as you can see it was admitted.
how is this not shady dealings? along with putting alts/mains to follow us around and report on our movements it just shows how ridiculous you kids can be. and then those alts give out free kills. back in the days of /who we always knew when your forces were showing up cause a lil hamster would run out there to give a free kill. zero sly to go along with the dribble. to question whether or not you would have used those alts to prevent a legitimate Order attack is not out of line. the sun can be blinding, might not see what comes until its upon you. 

@clams none of this is meant for you, youve all been nothing but classy in my book.